Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Stereo Installation, tips, tricks, how-to, 2007 Streetglide

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tdogg
Thanks for getting back to me...I am running two 6x9s in each bag , two 5x1/4s up front. They gave me a new amp after it blew and so far so good but I wud imagine its just a matter of time b/4 it messes up again. I noticed only 2 rc plugs are being used on my amp, leaving 2 open spots. 1 plug is for up front speakers and the other is for the (4) 6x9s...i hope I'm making sense...Also I wud like to have leg warmers w/speakers... The ''wants'' never stop!! LoL... Man I know u are gonna have a lot of projects going,but I wud luv to get those leg warmers on my bike. Thanks again for all the sharp pictures and information. You've got us watching every move!!!

2008 SG Vivid Black (WET)
21/18
V&H Ovals
Stage ll
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
Cyclesmiths 13" Apes
Lots of Chrome
Bumppin' Sounds
the two rca plugs arent for the front and rear, they are left and right, if hooked up rightm then there is a switch on the side of the amp, that combines the rcas, for the two other ch. on the amp.

anyhow, yes its a matter of time, if the amp is not hooked up properly...

Old 05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
tdogg
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gtsdesigns
the two rca plugs arent for the front and rear, they are left and right, if hooked up rightm then there is a switch on the side of the amp, that combines the rcas, for the two other ch. on the amp.

anyhow, yes its a matter of time, if the amp is not hooked up properly...
Sorry it took so long to get back. I had a couple of tests i had to study for. Anyway, I will mess around with the amp this weekend and see if i can make any sense of it. I want to win a trophy at one of these picnics out here in the IE. Went to one last weekend and i should have entered!!! With your help maybe i can get me one!!! LOL!!!