Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Stereo Installation, tips, tricks, how-to, 2007 Streetglide

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Bobberino
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The bikes you work on looks good, even yours, and I love your work on the stereos. But you kill me......I wanna see em!!!LOL

Old 05-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobberino
The bikes you work on looks good, even yours, and I love your work on the stereos. But you kill me......I wanna see em!!!LOL
lol.... between all my personal projects i have going on... its hard to keep up with the posting...but ill catch up i promise...lol

Old 05-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Bobberino
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks GTsdesigns!! Its something, haha. You do great work!!! Kep it up!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Big OH
Novice

GTS your killing it brother! Great work! Are you anywhere near the carson area? I need some work done. Thanks Big Oh.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

Originally Posted by Big OH
GTS your killing it brother! Great work! Are you anywhere near the carson area? I need some work done. Thanks Big Oh.
i can swing tht, pm me, wht you looking for?

Old 05-14-2009, 02:00 PM
tdogg
Cruiser
Thumbs up

I knew you had to be West Coast!!! I'm lovin your work and I'm sure I've heard your work bumppin' in the streets. I will get at you thru this site and wud like for u to help me with my sounds. I keep blowing my amp Alpine 4-150. Anyway thanks for all the info and the pictures. Keep ground poundin!!! (I'm in the 909)

2008 SG Vivid Black (WET)
21/18
V&H Ovals
Stage ll
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
Cyclesmiths 13" Apes
Lots of Chrome
Bumppin' Sounds

Old 05-14-2009, 02:45 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Awesome, that's all I can say.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:58 AM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

Originally Posted by tdogg
I knew you had to be West Coast!!! I'm lovin your work and I'm sure I've heard your work bumppin' in the streets. I will get at you thru this site and wud like for u to help me with my sounds. I keep blowing my amp Alpine 4-150. Anyway thanks for all the info and the pictures. Keep ground poundin!!! (I'm in the 909)

21/18
V&H Ovals
Stage ll
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
Cyclesmiths 13" Apes
Lots of Chrome
Bumppin' Sounds
ur close... just let me know and if ur running 4 6x9s ur amp is blowing cause 2 chs are running at 2ohm... even thought it say stable with that resistance, it isnt, the amps are fairly sensitive when it comes to the bikes and they need to stay around 4 ohm to survive

Old 05-15-2009, 09:14 AM
o3softtail
Novice

I like your work. I have wondered how to add more to my Ultra every since I got rid of my tour pack. I have updated the front speakers. They sound okay. But Im liking the idea of the 6x9s in the bags. I just upgraded to a bagger from a softail, so even giving up a little space in the bag is still way more than I had on my softail. My question is with amps. My buddy has a Biketronics kit in his standard and has had problem after problem with his factory controls not working. He has well over a grand in his setup, and although its loud, and sounds good, seems a little expensive to me. I kind of thought that the HD charging systems would not work with a "regular" car amp. Am I wrong?

Old 05-15-2009, 11:41 AM
tdogg
Cruiser
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gtsdesigns
ur close... just let me know and if ur running 4 6x9s ur amp is blowing cause 2 chs are running at 2ohm... even thought it say stable with that resistance, it isnt, the amps are fairly sensitive when it comes to the bikes and they need to stay around 4 ohm to survive
Thanks for getting back to me...I am running two 6x9s in each bag , two 5x1/4s up front. They gave me a new amp after it blew and so far so good but I wud imagine its just a matter of time b/4 it messes up again. I noticed only 2 rc plugs are being used on my amp, leaving 2 open spots. 1 plug is for up front speakers and the other is for the (4) 6x9s...i hope I'm making sense...Also I wud like to have leg warmers w/speakers... The ''wants'' never stop!! LoL... Man I know u are gonna have a lot of projects going,but I wud luv to get those leg warmers on my bike. Thanks again for all the sharp pictures and information. You've got us watching every move!!!

21/18
V&H Ovals
Stage ll
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
Cyclesmiths 13" Apes
Lots of Chrome
Bumppin' Sounds

Quick Reply: Custom Stereo Installation, tips, tricks, how-to, 2007 Streetglide