Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2024 SG audio upgrade options??

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 01:09 PM
ROaD-GliDeT
5th Gear

I have to agree with you 100% I didn't want to put pyles in the faring 😂 but I also didn't want a full 3-4k build , just want to simply hear the radio and not worry about it. I honestly think it's a shame the quality of speakers picked for the manufacturer on these bikes. Not to mention the amp. Mid grade is what Im trying to achieve. Will I add more later? Maybe ,but definitely not right now. I will take as many install pictures and be as detailed as possible for everyone else on the fence with the system I picked in particular. I hope to maybe even help other members on here decide to go with it or not depending on my experience

Last edited by ROaD-GliDeT; Yesterday at 01:13 PM.
Old Yesterday | 03:35 PM
BrandonSmith
Club Member

Originally Posted by cshocker
So what I've noticed over the years is that you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to motorcycle audio because it is just a different animal than other audio (car, boat, side by side). And it's all on what a guy wants to spend. No different than performance parts. Some guys are cool with just slip-ons, other wants a full build.

There's a lot of riders happy with stock Boom also.

I tend to suggest on this forum, the higher quality motorcycle audio specific parts because that's what I enjoy listening to on my bikes. And this is an "audio systems" forum, not a stock audio forum. But, I also want the best bang for my buck. But often times that comes at a cost.

So for your concerns, I think a $800 upgraded system (on a brand new platform) isn't a bad decision. Again, it's your money! It's not going to be the best or the worst! And I look forward to hearing what you think of it.
I wish I could have put my Mmats PA601cx and Stinger SPX700.4 from my old bike in this new bike. That was perfect for what I need. All for a whopping $500 plus accessories.

There's no reason I can't do that again. The speakers will fit and all I need to do for the amp is run some cables and run the existing speaker wires to the high-level inputs on the amp.

Last edited by BrandonSmith; Yesterday at 03:39 PM.
Old Yesterday | 05:53 PM
ROaD-GliDeT
5th Gear

System installed , wasn't overly difficult. I could make a separate thread for it

Old Yesterday | 05:55 PM
ROaD-GliDeT
5th Gear

If you're talking about tapping into the stock amp you're wild. I would never do that. Could be misunderstanding you.