Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sony 7000

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 02:55 PM
EODguy
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoyt 1911A1
Paired with an aftermarket head unit somehow to stream music from it?
I pair it to my phone if I want to listen to music. I never use it for music even with the upgraded speakers I prefer the Sony music out of the Polk speakers. I use the headsets for phone calls and for communications with my wife when I want to talk to her which is pretty rare when I am riding.

Old 12-18-2020, 05:33 PM
havinabubble
Supporter
Received 237 Likes on 173 Posts

Sena 20S EVO, paired to phone for calls. Sena2Sena for comms with wife on her bike (and others). Batwing speakers for music.

haven’t mastered turn by turn to headset with Android Auto, but I know Brandon has this figured with Car Play

Rarely make or take calls when I’m riding, tend to do it when I’m parked, saves taking my lid off

...screen allows you to push phone call audio from wing to headset at press of a button.

Originally Posted by Hoyt 1911A1
In reading y'alls experiences I wonder if someone went aftermarket what are the options for using headsets? I know the wired ones are a no go but are there any options for folks that want to use a bluetooth headset of some kind for streaming music? Most automotive style head units don't seem to offer that functionality.

Old 01-05-2021, 04:13 PM
FrenchieM
Road Warrior
Received 185 Likes on 156 Posts

There a for sale section for this type of advertising.

Last edited by Juan L; 01-06-2021 at 06:42 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:32 PM
whitelemmo
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FrenchieM
There a for sale section for this type of advertising.

im to new to post there. I tried that first. Said I had to wait 30 days.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:14 PM
scott_0
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,115 Likes on 1,106 Posts

Originally Posted by whitelemmo
not to mention, at your $1500 asking price, I for one would buy new for slightly more.....

The following users liked this post:
16_Tri-Glide (05-20-2021)
Old 01-06-2021, 06:41 AM
Juan L
Received 20,118 Likes on 10,260 Posts

And that is exactly what it means.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:44 AM
teedoff65
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,527 Likes on 1,090 Posts

Glad we cleared it up on why I can’t post there. I don’t mean to intrude on a post but if someone was looking for a Gts and I have one why could I reply saying so?
From the rules:

6. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising (Such as an Avatar) will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Using the name of your business as your login is prohibited unless you are a current Sponsor of HDF. Please post your private party ads in the HDForums Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.
Fine line between saying I have a product for sale and posting your company selling a product. Be careful, they will ban you or put you in timeout.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:22 AM
Juan L
Received 20,118 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Glad we cleared it up on why I can’t post there. I don’t mean to intrude on a post but if someone was looking for a Gts and I have one why could I reply saying so?
Your continual posting of sales is spamming. Wait until your post count meets the requirements to post in the classified section. By the way, since I removed a whole bunch of your spammy posts, you have a few more posts to make up to reach the threshold.

Last edited by Juan L; 01-06-2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:29 AM
whitelemmo
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by teedoff65
Fine line between saying I have a product for sale and posting your company selling a product. Be careful, they will ban you or put you in timeout.

my apologies. It is my product. Not a business though. I will wait the time.

Old 01-06-2021, 10:30 AM
whitelemmo
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Juan L
Your continual posting of sales is spamming. Wait until your post count meets the requirements to post in the classified section. By the way, since I removed a whole bunch of your spammy posts, you have a few more posts to make up to reach the threshold.

my apologies. Lack of knowing the rules is my mistake. Wont happen again. I will wait the time.

Quick Reply: Sony 7000