Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hogtooth?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:42 PM
porthole1
Stage II
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Save your money

Originally Posted by Mustang10
Buy it from Amazon and get it in two days instead of thirty days and 27.00 cheaper hes ripping every body off
The worst customer service ever. I order 1 hog tooth got charged for 2 plus a wheel lock that they say I ordered, not..Received 2 of the devices in the mail and neither work. Now all I’m getting is the run around. Give me my damn money back. Oh no,I can’t have a refund because I opened the package, really, you have to to charge the device. Shame on you hog tooth, shame shame shame. Don’t you know word of mouth is everything.

The following users liked this post:
Nuke71 (10-02-2019)
Old 08-02-2019, 10:44 PM
porthole1
Stage II
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Save your money people

Originally Posted by glideridemike
I read about this device that is plug n play turning your old non bluetooth stereo into one with bluetooth capabilities. Anyone else heard of this or heard of someone else who bought one?

https://www.oldhogtooth.com/optin30068950
Terrible company, total rip off with the worst customer service.

The following 2 users liked this post by porthole1:
Jim Morehead (08-26-2019), Nuke71 (10-02-2019)
Old 08-26-2019, 03:36 PM
Jim Morehead
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hogtooth compete scam

Made the mistake of buying the Hogstooth before researching. Scam alert! During checkout they make several other offers, one being a disc brake lock and alarm. I clicked the "no thanks" button. At the end of checkout, no receipt is offered. Thought they would email me one. Waited for a day, nothing, so I went to my checking account and saw they had charged me for both! Contacted right away and am still fighting to get my money back. They have no website, other than an ordering page. No phone number and the ones I have talked to via their facebook page barely understand English. STAY AWAY!!!!! As of today (8/26) still trying to get refund. They are not responding at all at this time.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:57 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Morehead
Made the mistake of buying the Hogstooth before researching. Scam alert! During checkout they make several other offers, one being a disc brake lock and alarm. I clicked the "no thanks" button. At the end of checkout, no receipt is offered. Thought they would email me one. Waited for a day, nothing, so I went to my checking account and saw they had charged me for both! Contacted right away and am still fighting to get my money back. They have no website, other than an ordering page. No phone number and the ones I have talked to via their facebook page barely understand English. STAY AWAY!!!!! As of today (8/26) still trying to get refund. They are not responding at all at this time.
Wow, guess I was lucky? I got one which works, for under $20. No overcharges, nothing like many here are experiencing.

Sorry to hear guys......

Old 09-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Jim Morehead
Stage III
Angry Scam, pure and simple

Made the mistake of ordering this product without researching. During checkout they offer you other purchasing options, one being a disc brake lock and alarm. I said no to all. After purchasing, I was offered no receipt. Thought this was strange so I waited for one to come via emal. It didn't. I was suspicious so I checked my checking account. They had charged my for hogtooth, premium shipping (did not order) and disc brake alarm (also did not order). With no receipt, had no order number. No way to contact them except their facebook page. Chatted with a representative who could barely communicate in English. Told me I had to wait for the products to arrive before I could receive a refund (this was within 10 hours of purchase). Asked for a receipt to be emailed. 2 weeks later products finally arrived. Went to contact them to get precise return instructions. WTF! They had blocked me on the facebook page! Could not contact them there so I went to their ordering page. The poor English idiot reluctantly gave me a return address. Old Hogtooth, Attention Returns 11225 North 28th Drive, Phoenix AZ 85029. spent $10.40 in shipping. Just came back. Insufficient address. Trying to let everyone I can stay away from these scammers.

Old 09-09-2019, 02:58 PM
mrmagloo
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 67 Posts

You need a suite number for that address.

Old 09-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Jim Morehead
Stage III

mrmagloo. Would of added a suite # if they had given me one. I asked for specific instructions and this is all I got.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:14 AM
DeMarCo376
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glideridemike
I read about this device that is plug n play turning your old non bluetooth stereo into one with bluetooth capabilities. Anyone else heard of this or heard of someone else who bought one?

https://www.oldhogtooth.com/optin30068950
I bought one... won't turn on... won't pair...
Hogtooth won't respond to my emails... I've sent 4 emails!

don't bother, their customer service is B.A.D!... if you look on eBay you can find the same design for about 20 bucks!

Old 09-26-2019, 07:32 AM
Johnnypop
Tourer
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Thanks for the heads up on hogtooth. I’m looking to Bluetooth to a 06-13 stock head

Old 09-26-2019, 08:39 AM
DeMarCo376
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what really rots my socks... I paid 40 bucks for something I just bought on eBay for 5!
and these S.O.B's know it's there! but I didn't!
"made by bikers for bikers!" that's B.S. plain and simple!

The following users liked this post:
Nuke71 (10-02-2019)

Quick Reply: hogtooth?