Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advanblack Lowers

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 04:14 PM
Juice
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 442 Likes on 322 Posts

I guess, I will be the first. There are better speakers for the money.
RF does make a decent product, but there are louder and better for the cost.
8 speakers on 1 amp, I really doubt you would hear it over the engine and stock pipes.
The claims made are broad brush strokes as are mine but, again for the money asked for the Sub-par RF speakers way more can be had.

What are your end goals? What are you trying to accomplish? More sound?, volume? Bass?

There are tons of choices! You just have to give us your parameters.

Juice

Old 09-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Carizma
Cruiser
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Dragon 2215
Let me start by saying I work for RF, my bike is used for a lot of the testing, demos and media content. I have 43+k miles on my '15. I try to keep my opinions to myself and just jump in on questions like your OP for fitment and such. RF has a much more knowledgeable moderator on here than me. I am just a guy that has been riding 33+ years and loves to hear his music.

Yes my system is all RF, & I actually got the lowers to ensure fitment when we started getting asked this question. I am only running the 1 TM400x4AD amp with the fairing & lowers on the front channel and the bag lids on the rear. I have not gotten bitten by the bug to move into multiple amps and go bigger yet, but the itch is growing, lol, I am thinking about some type of tourpack, not sure what yet, but I did see that someone had a TP lid that held a pair of 6x9 (on each side of the pad) as well, so if I pull that trigger, I will probably go that route & add them to rear channel.

Hope this helps, ride safe!
Tell someone there to start making full range T750x1bd! That beast will be great on 10" mids!

Old 10-24-2019, 03:20 AM
AdvanBlack
Former Sponsor
Received 139 Likes on 58 Posts

We are the sponsor of HDforums, and we provide 5% off to all forum members.
Please use the code "HD5%" in our website shopping cart to get the discount

Old 10-24-2019, 08:19 AM
mrmagloo
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by AdvanBlack
We are the sponsor of HDforums, and we provide 5% off to all forum members.
Please use the code "HD5%" in our website shopping cart to get the discount
Where are the 8" lowers for the 06-13's we've been waiting on??

Old 10-25-2019, 12:11 AM
sponger
Road Master
Received 78 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by mrmagloo
Where are the 8" lowers for the 06-13's we've been waiting on??
Lets be honest. People with '13 and down bikes have what they have. No business should NOW start making parts for those old bikes. It is what it is. Trade the bike in or burn it for insurance money and start over.

Old 10-25-2019, 04:33 AM
Outkast6991
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by sponger
Lets be honest. People with '13 and down bikes have what they have. No business should NOW start making parts for those old bikes. It is what it is. Trade the bike in or burn it for insurance money and start over.

Damn that's kinda harsh! Lmao. I have the 13-down lowers on my 17 because I like the shape better than the the 14-up.

The following users liked this post:
B3vis (10-29-2019)
Old 10-25-2019, 10:18 AM
sponger
Road Master
Received 78 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Outkast6991
Damn that's kinda harsh! Lmao. I have the 13-down lowers on my 17 because I like the shape better than the the 14-up.
2013's are 7 years old. It cant be smart for a company to start producing old parts. If they already have the molds or templates, i understand then making them. For the older bikes, theres alot of newer parts that will fit.

Old 10-25-2019, 11:19 AM
8track
Tourer
Received 73 Likes on 43 Posts

2013's are 7 years old. It cant be smart for a company to start producing old parts. If they already have the molds or templates, i understand then making them. For the older bikes, theres alot of newer parts that will fit.
I'm not so sure that I agree. The pre 2014 lowers were around for a lot of years and not much competition in the 8" market. Plenty of people posting on here with older bikes. With the advancement of sled audio there seems to be a need there waiting for someone to fill it.
JMO

Old 10-25-2019, 09:01 PM
AZBadgerFan
Cruiser
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

You're not a businessman, are you?

Old 10-25-2019, 10:19 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Ur rightfully gonna get several throat punches over that naive statement brother. The market cap for 13 down after market parts is extremely massive.

T

Quick Reply: Advanblack Lowers