Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upgrade audio on 2016 cvo Street glide

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 10:07 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member
Received 655 Likes on 548 Posts

Wam,
Is there any way you can come to the M&G at the end of June? I for one would love to hear your setup. I am not doubting that it sounds amazing. I just have never heard a soundz setup. You are passionate about your setup so that tells me it must sound good.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Wam
Tourer
Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by travelingypsye
Wam,
Is there any way you can come to the M&G at the end of June? I for one would love to hear your setup. I am not doubting that it sounds amazing. I just have never heard a soundz setup. You are passionate about your setup so that tells me it must sound good.
Where's that at?, I have a wedding on June 10th in Ohio

Old 03-13-2019, 10:21 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member

Here is the thread. Most all of the regulars on this forum will be there. I am sure that I am not the only one that's would like to hear your setup and you can show the na sayers just how good it sounds. Lots of different setups and thoughts on what sounds good or not. I personally think that you don't need a ton of power to make a setup sound good but I am in the minority here. lol

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...lls-wi-28.html

Last edited by travelingypsye; 03-13-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:31 AM
Wam
Tourer
Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Man I wish I could, that's over a thousand miles one way. But I would love to, this granite business keeps me pinned down at work. On a side note I will be in Sturgis and would love to meet all of you guys, y'all seem like a really good group of people.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:04 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member

I will be unable to go to eureka springs meet up but a lot of guys here are going to that event. Maybe you could go to that.

Old 03-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Dsm Limited
Club Member
Received 9,592 Likes on 3,245 Posts

I will be unable to go to eureka springs meet up but a lot of guys here are going to that event. Maybe you could go to that.
Ah hell, Bob.... you can always work. Get your butt down there. Nobody on their deathbed ever said, "I wish I had worked more".

Old 03-13-2019, 06:42 PM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dsm Limited
Ah hell, Bob.... you can always work. Get your butt down there. Nobody on their deathbed ever said, "I wish I had worked more".
The thing is, those guys on their death bed need some one to take care of them and if necessary, facilitate that death in a dignified way. That's what I do with our vets and damn proud to do it! Besides, the US Government is very particular just when you can and cant take a vaca. So I had to pick my event and the BRF was in the works first.

Old 03-14-2019, 04:22 AM
Dsm Limited
Club Member
Received 9,592 Likes on 3,245 Posts

The thing is, those guys on their death bed need some one to take care of them and if necessary, facilitate that death in a dignified way. That's what I do with our vets and damn proud to do it! Besides, the US Government is very particular just when you can and cant take a vaca. So I had to pick my event and the BRF was in the works first.
I did not realize that's what you did. Very cool and thanks for your service to our vets! It must be a very rewarding job, albeit sometimes sad. Again, thanks for taking care of those, that take care of us!

Sorry OP, for the slight derailment.

Old 03-14-2019, 06:03 AM
Lastride
Tourer

Received 71 Likes on 48 Posts

The thing is, those guys on their death bed need some onje to take care of them and if necessary, facilitate that death in a dignified way. That's what I do with our vets and damn proud to do it! Besides, the US Government is very particular just when you can and cant take a vaca. So I had to pick my event and the BRF was in the works first.
You sir are a good man! Thank you.

Old 03-14-2019, 06:37 AM
travelingypsye
Stellar HDF Member

No problem guys. I am an ICU nurse at the VA med center here in Indy. Although it can be a "challenge" at times, I wouldn't trade it for any other job. The downfall is I have to put my vaca request in a year in advance. My apologies to the OP for the derailment of this thread.

Last edited by travelingypsye; 03-14-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Upgrade audio on 2016 cvo Street glide