Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage one speakers 4+2 on but 2 tp ones never ben connected and they are stock

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Baransen
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage one speakers 4+2 on but 2 tp ones never ben connected and they are stock

Hello guys ı have stage one sound sistem on the fairings and on the saddle bags but and on the tourpack ones are not stage 1 they are stock since ı dont use the tp often so ı didnt wierd them in to the system which are on my 2104 sg
and the prob is ı dont have an amp
2 of them died by one month apart form each other the ones on Left fairig and right saddle bag and they were really expencive for being stage one ı was surprised
ı have ben told that becouse ıdont have an amp and this may couse this prob or leaving the vollume high up while i stoped the Engine and when i start the bike back again the sudden high sound may hurt the spekers
so the q is this
should ı get an amp on my set up for stage one system if ı do so should ı connect the tp ones too
if yes
what should ı do with the stock ones on tp
how this issue would effect the stock ones
if ı get an amp should ı connectem with the s1 speakers to gether with the standart 2tp speakers
What do you guys thing on this any ideas
since ı have less knowledge about this issue may be you guys can help me
thank you in advanve Quote

Last edited by Baransen; 03-06-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Baransen
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baransen
Hello guys ı have stage one sound sistem on the fairings and on the saddle bags but and on the tourpack ones are not stage 1 they are stock since ı dont use the tp often so ı didnt wierd them in to the system which are on my 2104 sg
and the prob is ı dont have an amp
2 of them died by one month apart form each other the ones on Left fairig and right saddle bag and they were really expencive for being stage one ı was surprised
ı have ben told that becouse ıdont have an amp and
this may couse this prob or leaving the vollume high up while i stoped the Engine and when i start the bike back again the sudden high sound may hurt the spekers
so the q is this
should ı get an amp on my set up for stage one system if ı do so should ı connect the tp ones too
if yes
what should ı do with the stock ones on tp
how this issue would effect the stock ones
if ı get an amp should ı connectem with the s1 speakers to gether with the standart 2tp speakers
What do you guys thing on this any ideas
since ı have less knowledge about this issue may be you guys can help me
thank you in advanve Quote
nobody??