Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2018 Midwest M&G #1 June 8-10 Black River Falls WI

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Adenton528
Road Captain
Received 204 Likes on 148 Posts

Great job Kris. Thank you and your family for opening up your home for all of us. It was a great time. Big shout out to T for making the trip up from the south.

Old 06-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Dsm Limited
Club Member
Received 9,596 Likes on 3,245 Posts

Just a quick post to let everyone know...Scott and I made it home safely. Managed to dodge rain all the way home.

A follow up post will be coming

Old 06-09-2018, 09:00 PM
USAproud
Road Warrior
Received 122 Likes on 114 Posts

Hats off to Kris and his family for hosting. I only got to enjoy 1 day but it was well worth the trip. Everyone there were absolutely great people. Look forward the next one. Time to step up my game after hearing some amazing bikes. Pleasure meeting everyone and safe travels to all

Old 06-09-2018, 09:54 PM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Hats off to Kris, Trudy, Jake and the critters for providing an amazing, relaxing and fun weekend with both old and new friends... Collectively we will catch that unicorn alot faster than trying to do it alone

Yooper

Old 06-10-2018, 08:51 AM
BlackPearl#1
Stellar HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 113 Posts

Thanks everyone. Trudy and I wish safe travels to all. There will be some cool pics and stories to come. Great group of people that come together with a simple collective interest. Some of these guys I talk to daily and some I have never met, all of which I was completely comfortable with opening my home to. Great times for sure.
Kris

Old 06-10-2018, 12:56 PM
FrenchieM
Road Warrior
Received 185 Likes on 156 Posts

First hats off to Kris and Trudy and Jake for opening up your home to
all of us. What a great place to host this and thanks for all the food and beverages.
I was honored to have my own parking stall as well. Thanks to those who put that
together it was awesome. It was also great to put faces with names and finally meet
eveyone and then some. Thanks to the long distance travelers T,Gan,OKC Phil kudos to you
for making the trip. It was truly a pleasure meeting everyone. Everyone’s system was awesome and
it was great to see the variety and different set ups.

I bailed early this morning to beat the rain so I apologize to Jim,Cory Brad and Kari, Ron and Billie hope I’m not
forgetting anyone and not getting to say goodbye. Hope everyone travels safely.
This was the most fun I’ve had in a long time and wish we could do it another couple of days but hence work calls
on Monday. Again great meeting all of you and loom forward
to the next one.

Frenchie

Old 06-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Driving now but more to follow when I get "static." Truly an amazing time with really awesome individuals I am honored to call friends. Thank u all.

Talking about "static" It turns out that I am a parking lot guy after all. We were in the parking lot late last night and we broke out "the meter" and Baby Boy, Shocker, OKC, Inthewind, and Mean Gean got smoked. I beat Baby Boy by 2 damn points which is a hell of an accomplishment at these events.

Fun stuff y'all!!!!

T

Old 06-10-2018, 03:10 PM
InthewindMN
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 238 Likes on 210 Posts

I made it home from BRF. What a fun weekend. Thanks to everyone for the shared knowledge and good times. It was nice to meet everyone and hear the awesome systems in person.
Thanks to Kris and family for the hospitality and all the work involved in making this a great get together. It was worth the trip.

Last edited by InthewindMN; 06-10-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:59 PM
cshocker
Road Warrior
Received 548 Likes on 445 Posts

Made it back home. My one night planned trip turned into a 3 night trip. Huge thanks to Kris for hosting. It was truly a trip of a lifetime.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:00 PM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Driving now but more to follow when I get "static." Truly an amazing time with really awesome individuals I am honored to call friends. Thank u all.

Talking about "static" It turns out that I am a parking lot guy after all. We were in the parking lot late last night and we broke out "the meter" and Baby Boy, Shocker, OKC, Inthewind, and Mean Gean got smoked. I beat Baby Boy by 2 damn points which is a hell of an accomplishment at these events.

Fun stuff y'all!!!!

T
were you metering farts? cuz if you beat Rob you deserve a trophy. 😂😂😂

Quick Reply: 2018 Midwest M&G #1 June 8-10 Black River Falls WI