Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Big Shout Out To The Members That Make This Audio Forum Work

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 06:04 PM
Kawickrice
Elite HDF Member
Received 3,257 Likes on 1,519 Posts
Default A Big Shout Out To The Members That Make This Audio Forum Work

I would like to thank everyone for putting up with some of my stupid questions as I navigate through this sled audio jungle.

For a sponsor here I can't give enough props to Alex at Bagger Audio Labs for pointing me in the right direction and his speedy shipping, getting the truck to show up hours before I leave in the morning on a trip to the mountains. Thanks Alex for all you have done.

Tailwind, I want to personally thank you for the phone calls and texts to help me with the troubleshooting that helped me isolate a problem component. I was pulling my hair out and you got me grounded (see what I did there).

Gannicus, I also want to thank you for the time you took answering my PMs when I was trying to figure out which way to go.

And last but not least I want to thank everyone else who answered questions from other members asking my same questions I was having. This really is a great forum with a tremendous wealth of knowledge. All y'all guys rock.

I'm not done yet, I have some more gear coming from Miami thats back ordered, as soon as he gets it I will have it.

So without singing Kumbaya I would like to throw out a cyber beer for all. Thanks to everyone that makes this thing work.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:00 PM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Yes!!!! It got there on time. Ride safe brother.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:25 PM
marcodarq
Stellar HDF Member
Received 792 Likes on 617 Posts

I would also like to say thank you to the people here that have been helping answer my questions as I've started down this path.
m