Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quite the doubled standard

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 08:50 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Absolutely not!! He is confined to the Vendor rules that I just posted. If he or any other sponsor steps over those lines, then we will take some actions. That's the way it's always been. There is NO double standard.

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 10-08-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:14 AM
yooperhog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by IzzoQuazzo
For the record. I was proven wrong in my modding of Alex. That's old news. I'm not perfect and neither are any of you. I don't appreciate seeing you guys post that Alex is not allowed to do what he was doing. That is 100% false. Get it right. I'll take a whupping when it's coming to me, but when you keep coming after me even when I've been proven wrong, that's just being mean. I have done my best to keep things on an even keel in here. I helped you guys to get your own classified section. I've helped others here too whenever asked. I make one mistake and now I'm crap. Thanks a bunch. As I told the OP, there's nothing I can do in the present circumstance. My hands are tied by powers way above my pay grade. So cut me some damn slack. OK?
no worries izzo, this isnt about kickin you in the nuts, its about this great forum being turned into a spamboard advertizing garbage products which everyone knows is true

The following users liked this post:
Gannicus (10-09-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 07:26 AM
SG-Jay
Road Captain
Received 63 Likes on 49 Posts

Hey Guys,

I think you should look at this a different way. IMHO JOhn is not helping himself, but doing the opposite. I have been on this forum for a while, and try to help when I can, and I know who the guys are that are knowledgeable about audio. When JM tries to intervene, and peddle his overpriced garbage, it doesn't make me want to buy, but just the opposite. He's hurting himself, not helping on this forum.
Just keep calling him out when he posts lies and links to his crap, that will help the less knowledgeable people make the correct decision.

I've never met any of you guys in person, but you are always quick to help. We have a great forum here, with a knowledgeable group always willing to help, don't let one D-bag ruin that.

Last edited by SG-Jay; 10-09-2017 at 07:31 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by SG-Jay:
cpbedor (10-09-2017), FL15TG (10-09-2017), Gannicus (10-09-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Kawickrice
Elite HDF Member
Received 3,258 Likes on 1,520 Posts

Originally Posted by SG-Jay
Hey Guys,

I think you should look at this a different way. IMHO JOhn is not helping himself, but doing the opposite. I have been on this forum for a while, and try to help when I can, and I know who the guys are that are knowledgeable about audio. When JM tries to intervene, and peddle his overpriced garbage, it doesn't make me want to buy, but just the opposite. He's hurting himself, not helping on this forum.
Just keep calling him out when he posts lies and links to his crap, that will help the less knowledgeable people make the correct decision.

I've never met any of you guys in person, but you are always quick to help. We have a great forum here, with a knowledgeable group always willing to help, don't let one D-bag ruin that.
Very well said. As a new comer I was reading a very old post that turned ugly because of said tactics. This turned me off, plus I was not interested in plug and play gear. I made my own decision then and there. And by the way I have some gear coming out of Miami as I type this.

Old 10-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Sturgis67
Road Master
Received 117 Likes on 94 Posts

OH GOD! I thought this @zz hat clown was banned! How did this snake oil salesman get back on here!

Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM
lyork
Stellar HDF Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by Sturgis67
OH GOD! I thought this @zz hat clown was banned! How did this snake oil salesman get back on here!
It all started a couple years ago on this thread. JM John became "JM Andy" as he worked a deal with IB brands

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...r-j-and-m.html

Old 10-09-2017, 03:14 PM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,239 Likes on 1,002 Posts

Originally Posted by lyork
It all started a couple years ago on this thread. JM John became "JM Andy" as he worked a deal with IB brands

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...r-j-and-m.html
And Tailwind never did get a response to his J&M amp question.

Old 10-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

The dude (JM John) is just bad news. Hang in there boys, the mods have given him just enuff rope to hang J&M Audio so it's just a matter of time

Let's just not let him drag this forum down in the process.

T.

Old 10-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Babyboy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 469 Likes on 394 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
The dude (JM John) is just bad news. Hang in there boys, the mods have given him just enuff rope to hang J&M Audio so it's just a matter of time

Let's just not let him drag this forum down in the process.

T.
The rope is getting shorter with every ,,,,,,
Typed and the dam knot keeps slipping ever so closely to the point the ,,, are getting shorter until the last , is pushed.
I sense the day is nearing ever so fast as we will be free of the spamming of this great forum.