Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie Advice on SGS audio (Arc vs Soundz)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Moto Mike
Road Warrior
Received 122 Likes on 116 Posts

Biker, that's a great offer from the Minn. Crew, at least take a ride and listen to one of these sled's...you will be blown away! I heard cp's bike it sounds great!

Old 07-06-2017, 10:53 PM
BikerJack69
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks!

Thanks guys! I pm'd BaggerAudioLab and cpbedor... we'll see where it takes me!

Old 07-07-2017, 12:00 AM
vbouncer
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Advice on install

Man..wish we had some guys like that here also in SoCal..I am looking to do a major audio upgrade on the sled, got a lot of goodies and info here on the forums. Just cant wait to install it all.

Speakers: Hertz Mille Legend MLK 165.3 (got from tesnevo)
Amp: CV B52 (wally world)
Amp Mounting Bracket: Ebay
Grills: HT
HU: Sony MEX70BT
Biketronics Hand Control Kit
HT Install Kit

If anybody in the SoCal (Inland Empire area) would be willing to help..beers on me!!

Didn't mean to hijack thread!

V

The following users liked this post:
duglaura&flhti (05-17-2018)
Old 07-07-2017, 09:11 AM
macabra11
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by FLYINGBROKE
Man I wish Idaho had one fellow audio guy that makes the kind of offers I here on this forum so often , Op take Cris up on his super nice offer and make a new friend have couple drinks and end up way ahead learn from him the easy way.
FLYINGBROKE, you can come over to my place in Boise....

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing as far as audio installations go (am waiting on my 602s to come in before doing my install), but I have a LOT of beer!

BikerJack69, another option for you would be Biketronics. They have complete plug and play kits that have everything you need to install yourself without cutting/splicing wires. And their amps are non-adjustable, so you don't risk screwing stuff up by incorrectly adjusting gains/settings on the amp. I'm sure Alex will get you squared away, but don't be afraid of opening up your sled and putting the work in yourself. Just take a lot of "before" pictures and go slow.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:40 AM
meangreen02
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Any system will sound better if you do the install yourself. If you can hook up a home stereo system you can install an audio system in your sled. The guys on here will walk you through every hang-up! I completely understand the impulse to have a (PRO) install the system, however in my experience you do not get what you pay for. Now there are many shops that do great work but there are many more that are just out for the money. The feeling you get from doing it yourself is priceless, you also learn a lot about your bike along the way. As for BAL he will have my business as long as he is at it. My system absolutely rocks and I had a blast doing the install.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:54 AM
BikerJack69
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick update... Alex from BaggerAudioLab is going to set me up with all the hardware and Chris from here in MN is going to help me do the install. I can't thank either of these guys enough. I will keep everyone updated, and I am looking forward to a better system!

Old 07-10-2017, 10:26 AM
pdevore
Tourer
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BikerJack69
Quick update... Alex from BaggerAudioLab is going to set me up with all the hardware and Chris from here in MN is going to help me do the install. I can't thank either of these guys enough. I will keep everyone updated, and I am looking forward to a better system!
Chris is a good guy.
let me know when you guys will be doing the install and I'll swing in and give a hand.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:10 AM
matt76cmich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 135 Likes on 126 Posts

That's good to hear. Looking forward too the outcome

Old 07-10-2017, 11:44 AM
cshocker
Road Warrior
Received 548 Likes on 445 Posts

Tell Chris you want yellow zip ties! And he will probably detail your bike while you're there

Old 05-15-2018, 08:15 PM
VIRDOC
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab
Thanks guys!

BikerJack shoot me a PM we do better than all that and save you some bucks!

Although I have been a member since 2013 I have managed to keep so quiet I only have 4 posts. This one makes 5.

I want to PM BaggerAudioLab as I am looking to do a complete SGS audio kit.

Hopefully after this post I will be worthy enough to PM haha.

As always, thanks to all of you on this forum. Always so helpful.

Quick Reply: Newbie Advice on SGS audio (Arc vs Soundz)