Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it possible I've reached max power?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 05:12 PM
BaggerBill103
Road Captain
Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

This forum is the best thing going!! I used to be a big contributor to the chopped baggers forum, but then found this forum offered so much more. Let's keep it that way, and keep the great dialogs of teaching and learning going. If I got offended at the first time I was called out for being wrong on a subject and left the forum, I wouldn't have learned as much as I have and met some great people. Heck it happened to be Gann, who is one of the most helpful dudes on this forum. All I'm trying to say is let's be respectful in our posts, and also have thick skin that you may be told something you don't like. Just my 2 cents

BTW cpbedor, I hope you blow the grills off after you glue them on, because that means you have just the right power!!! Lol

Last edited by BaggerBill103; 07-07-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerBill103
This forum is the best thing going!! I used to be a big contributor to the chopped baggers forum, but then found this forum offered so much more. Let's keep it that way, and keep the great dialogs of teaching and learning going. If I got offended at the first time I was called out for being wrong on a subject and left the forum, I wouldn't have learned as much as I have and met some great people. Heck it happened to be Gann, who is one of the most helpful dudes on this forum. All I'm trying to say is let's be respectful in our posts, and also have thick skin that you may be told something you don't like. Just my 2 cents

BTW cpbedor, I hope you blow the grills off after you glue them on, because that means you have just the right power!!! Lol
What the . . . . LOL!!

Old 07-07-2017, 06:33 PM
BaggerAudioLab
Banned
Received 196 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Gannicus
What the . . . . LOL!!
Damn G, you told Bagger Bill he was all jacked up. Now that's just messed up!

Old 07-07-2017, 08:04 PM
BaggerBill103
Road Captain
Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerAudioLab
Damn G, you told Bagger Bill he was all jacked up. Now that's just messed up!
Well he was right, and I was wrong. Not the first time I have been wrong, and won't be the last time either lol I have a wife and three daughters, so actually I don't think I'm ever right.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:48 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerBill103
Well he was right, and I was wrong. Not the first time I have been wrong, and won't be the last time either lol I have a wife and three daughters, so actually I don't think I'm ever right.
That's some funny S**t. Hell, I post so much. There's no way I could remember. I just hate to see guys go down the wrong path and do my best to save em from all the mistakes I made with this stuff. Normally when I advise against a certain set up. It's because I've already suffered through the pain and don't want to see them go down that same road. They always say do it once and do right. Well, It took me at least 20 set ups before I got it right and that's a conservative number. Doesn't help that I'm never satisfied and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist but never the less I spent a ton of cash and many hours in the garage perfecting this stuff. Haze was right there with me the whole time spending cash and putting in work! So when I tell guys to reach out to alex@baggeraudiolab It's because I know how much research and work he put in. All these newbies are the beneficiaries of that hard work. They can do it right the first time!

Old 07-07-2017, 11:24 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 273 Likes on 185 Posts

First I want to state my wording was poor. In no way do I want to put someone down. I see SO MUCH potential in some of these builds it pains me to see what I know can be even better if the right plan gets followed. Chris I am truly sorry as I meant no disrespect to you or your setup. I have a passion to see you get so much more that I let that get ahead of your enjoyment of what you are doing and having fun with. Some days I get a bit too serious and I also let it out on T as well. Sorry boys, just want the best for everyone and I went about it in the wrong way.

Old 07-07-2017, 11:28 PM
cpbedor
Road Warrior
Received 236 Likes on 170 Posts

water under the bridge matt. all good.