Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it possible I've reached max power?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Covert Olds
Road Captain
Received 109 Likes on 71 Posts

C'mon Chris....you're not done yet.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:21 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 273 Likes on 185 Posts

With a few wise choices in speaker selection and amps that can be twice what it is. Its robust but you got a long way to go yet brother.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by slyedog
With a few wise choices in speaker selection and amps that can be twice what it is. Its robust but you got a long way to go yet brother.
A long way to go to where exactly?

T.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:52 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tailwind
A long way to go to where exactly?

T.
Bluntly. Ditch the half *** wired off hdp4 config, remove the diamond and run a real midrange 8. Get a 3rd amp just for nags. You guys are building this crap backwards not forward. Not trying to insult by any means but I see it getting to the point where you can't just throw **** at a wall and see if it sticks. Be strategic. T why in the hell would you ever talk these guys into a full range 8 in the bags. Just not smart and besides myself you would even go there bro.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by slyedog
Bluntly. Ditch the half *** wired off hdp4 config, remove the diamond and run a real midrange 8. Get a 3rd amp just for nags. You guys are building this crap backwards not forward. Not trying to insult by any means but I see it getting to the point where you can't just throw **** at a wall and see if it sticks. Be strategic. T why in the hell would you ever talk these guys into a full range 8 in the bags. Just not smart and besides myself you would even go there bro.
Pretty classy shix right there Slye!!!! Great post bro!!!!

T.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:55 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member

Pretty classy shix right there Slye!!!! Great post bro!!!!

T.
Classy is me having 2 grills Chris needed I would have shipped free on my dime. Still would. Being direct and honest when you want to pull out a battle then truth gets dropped. So nothing I said was intended or was stated offensively. Only directed to the question on which you asked to go next level. Chris if you really want to go next level you know the contact info. You sound really good but you want to go beast mode you know where to go. Sorry if I did offend, was not the intent. I'm outta here for a spell.

Old 07-06-2017, 10:48 PM
cpbedor
Road Warrior
Received 236 Likes on 170 Posts

Dude I posted a funny story about my grille popping off on a busy road as a psa for guys to dab some silicone on theirs so it doesn't happen to them. I didn't ask how to get to the next level but thanks for the blunt response. Not sure where the battle started, I just know I wasn't part of it but thanks for the "truth". You're the only guy here that thinks what you said wasn't offensive, just sayin.

Old 07-07-2017, 11:54 AM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,239 Likes on 1,002 Posts

Well this definitely took a shitty turn for the worst!!!! Next time warn us if your gonna crop dust (fart in face) someone. Geez...the whole place has gotta funk to it now.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by SBates08
Well this definitely took a shitty turn for the worst!!!! Next time warn us if your gonna crop dust (fart in face) someone. Geez...the whole place has gotta funk to it now.
Yeah brotha!!! That was some really damn bizarre shix!!!

T.

Old 07-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Yeah brotha!!! That was some really damn bizarre shix!!!

T.
Everybody has a bad day. Let's shake it off and move on. The guys I fought with as a child ended up being my best friends. Let's face it. Some very strong personalities on this forum and the percentages say we're not gonna all get along everyday or agree on everything. That said. I think we can agree to disagree and still respect each other's opinions. Stop stiring the pot T. It's all your fault! LOL!!

G.

Quick Reply: Is it possible I've reached max power?