Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any1 try this line level

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 273 Likes on 185 Posts

This has been a great thread. A collaboration of the closeness of the guys here sticking together, and sadness for how one can be so dumb,naive,judmental, and but still functional. To think monetary donation was meant from being a contributing member is hilarious. Lets keep this simple. If the yellow crayon is mixed with the blue crayon, and green results, then tell the ones who only use the yellow or the blue, that they can make green now. Don't eat them, and poop out green, actually color with them. Real world results.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

^^^^

Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Frisco, I'm gonna try a different strategy here. I use it on all my California pals.

Those Ribbon tweets are awesome man!!!! Tape those to the gas tank and let it rip.
I would get a class A/B amp for them though.
4 amps on your sled will be fine.
As for the Line out Converter from Frys, they will work perfect. The bass curve is soooooo flat coming out of the HD head unit that u might even consider installing a couple bass boosters.
Yes, use as many of the same exact speakers as u can for your install.
Of course SPL / PA speakers would be the best option for u if u have a very wide range of genres like country to metal.
Put horns in the fuel and volt meter gauges.
Run everything in series, not parallel.
Cable TV / VCR RCAs work great for sled installs.
Fairing pods eliminator brackets suck.
Dynamat sucks even more.
Don't tune ur system with your sled running.
I would also run everything out of phase as it sounds better with the exhaust system.
Car audio and sled audio are one in the same.
Do not do any research on what I am telling u, just do it!!!! Individual thought and open minded discussion is a total waste!!!!!!! Group think really is best out in the west!!!!!
Last but not least, be careful how much u post on this forum as the moderators will invoice u at the end of each quarter based on characters used. 5 cents for each character, 10 cents for capital letters, and a buck for pics.

Good luck w your install bro. It's gonna be awesome!!!!

T.
Reverse psychology!!!

Old 02-06-2017, 07:01 PM
tesnevo
Club Member
Received 95 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Frisco, I'm gonna try a different strategy here. I use it on all my California pals.

Those Ribbon tweets are awesome man!!!! Tape those to the gas tank and let it rip.
I would get a class A/B amp for them though.
4 amps on your sled will be fine.
As for the Line out Converter from Frys, they will work perfect. The bass curve is soooooo flat coming out of the HD head unit that u might even consider installing a couple bass boosters.
Yes, use as many of the same exact speakers as u can for your install.
Of course SPL / PA speakers would be the best option for u if u have a very wide range of genres like country to metal.
Put horns in the fuel and volt meter gauges.
Run everything in series, not parallel.
Cable TV / VCR RCAs work great for sled installs.
Fairing pods eliminator brackets suck.
Dynamat sucks even more.
Don't tune ur system with your sled running.
I would also run everything out of phase as it sounds better with the exhaust system.
Car audio and sled audio are one in the same.
Do not do any research on what I am telling u, just do it!!!! Individual thought and open minded discussion is a total waste!!!!!!! Group think really is best out in the west!!!!!
Last but not least, be careful how much u post on this forum as the moderators will invoice u at the end of each quarter based on characters used. 5 cents for each character, 10 cents for capital letters, and a buck for pics.

Good luck w your install bro. It's gonna be awesome!!!!

T.
So freaking hilarious.......