Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 11:16 AM
DoubleEagle
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need help.

Hello, I just purchased a Dead center fairing for my 04 RKC. I purchased the stereo ready version, but have been outta the car stereo scene since the 90's. Thinking about going with JL audio 6.5's but not sure about anything else. Any good tips for HU's? Thinking Sony, always been a Alpine fan myself but I don't think they make a marine radio anymore.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Hello, I just purchased a Dead center fairing for my 04 RKC. I purchased the stereo ready version, but have been outta the car stereo scene since the 90's. Thinking about going with JL audio 6.5's but not sure about anything else. Any good tips for HU's? Thinking Sony, always been a Alpine fan myself but I don't think they make a marine radio anymore.
Where you located in indiana?

Old 11-08-2016, 01:31 PM
CVOJOE
Road Captain
Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Gannicus
Where you located in indiana?

GOSH DOGGIT...I wish I lived in Indiana...RATS!!!...well...once it starts snowing, I will be glad i'm in Texas

Doubleeagle...Gann is one of the few "Obe-one-Kahnobie's" of sled stereo. If you can tempt him into helping out with your stereo build & tune with Booze, Steak & Lobster and/or Scantly Clad Ladies , you are much money and frustration ahead.

Last edited by CVOJOE; 11-08-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by CVOJOE
GOSH DOGGIT...I wish I lived in Indiana...RATS!!!...well...once it starts snowing, I will be glad i'm in Texas

Doubleeagle...Gann is one of the few "Obe-one-Kahnobie's" of sled stereo. If you can tempt him into helping out with your stereo build & tune with Booze, Steak & Lobster and/or Scantly Clad Ladies , you are much money and frustration ahead.
Ha! I like the way you think CVO!! Sounds just like something my friend Tailwind would say!!

Birds of a feather. . . . lol

The following users liked this post:
CVOJOE (11-08-2016)
Old 11-08-2016, 02:15 PM
DoubleEagle
Intermediate

Hello Gannicus, I grew up east side Indy, but moved to greenwood a couple of years ago. I keep reading the forums but it starts to get confusing.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:20 PM
DoubleEagle
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CVOJOE

Booze/check...Steak & lobster/check..... scantly clad ladies/...... just got married a month ago soooo if I want to keep the bike! LOL

Old 11-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Booze/check...Steak & lobster/check..... scantly clad ladies/...... just got married a month ago soooo if I want to keep the bike! LOL
Ha! PM SENT!