Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custome Saddle Bag Liners

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 11:45 PM
stephen.fisher08
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bertk
My order never went through. That's OK because it was after the time limit. I tried sending them an email through there contact page also, and there email address direct and neither worked. The only way I would consider ordering from them would be at half price considering the wait and the lack of communication.
I'm in the same boat. I just disputed the charge, but haven't heard anything yet from them on that. I'm pretty understanding when it comes to this stuff, especially custom parts, a delay for an uptick in business for a small shop is completely reasonable. But the complete disregard for customer service is just absurd. The reviews popping up in the last month or so about it is what really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They weren't there when I ordered from them.

It's a shame really, every place else wants easily double what you get these for on one of their sales. I guess it's back to the search, anyone else have any recommendations for places to get similar liners? Best bet might be to watch baggernation and sinister for a sale maybe?

Old 09-29-2016, 12:25 AM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by stephen.fisher08
I'm in the same boat. I just disputed the charge, but haven't heard anything yet from them on that. I'm pretty understanding when it comes to this stuff, especially custom parts, a delay for an uptick in business for a small shop is completely reasonable. But the complete disregard for customer service is just absurd. The reviews popping up in the last month or so about it is what really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They weren't there when I ordered from them.

It's a shame really, every place else wants easily double what you get these for on one of their sales. I guess it's back to the search, anyone else have any recommendations for places to get similar liners? Best bet might be to watch baggernation and sinister for a sale maybe?
Mean City Cycle makes them for $250, and they are removable.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:14 AM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 273 Likes on 185 Posts

There are a few out there. DBC, Zees, and a few others I have bookmarked on my pc but don't remember off top of my head. When you run stretched bags, Todd is about the only one who fits such a multitude of brands and fitment options. The guy has outgrown his capabilities for a one man band, but I can say for sure they do come and the quality is top notch. Email and phone are not always the best to catch him.

Old 09-29-2016, 02:03 AM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

It's only about customer service. If they cannot manage the demand then I'm out.
Great they are busy and wish them well but I just don't roll with folks that have a business plan that allows their company to get that far in over their heads. Totally self induced thus my green shix goes elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!!!

T.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:04 AM
stephen.fisher08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Bertk
Mean City Cycle makes them for $250, and they are removable.
Those don't look too bad... just need to find a trunk liner to match.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:13 AM
stephen.fisher08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by slyedog
There are a few out there. DBC, Zees, and a few others I have bookmarked on my pc but don't remember off top of my head. When you run stretched bags, Todd is about the only one who fits such a multitude of brands and fitment options. The guy has outgrown his capabilities for a one man band, but I can say for sure they do come and the quality is top notch. Email and phone are not always the best to catch him.
I think you're probably right, he's outgrown his capabilities as a small shop. Todd's stuff looks great in every picture and everyone who's gotten them loves them. I actually passed his website on to about 6 buddies when I found it and at least one of them who was overseas with me ordered them (minus the trunk) and apparently got them about two weeks ago. So I'm sure it is a great product, and I hope he is busy and killing it with the business (I even said so in one of the many messages I left him), but if you can't find 2 minutes to fire off a mass email telling your customers you're behind or answer a quick phone call and man up and say it for your customers that you are a MONTH overdue on, then it doesn't matter how great your product is. Especially in this community where word of mouth is as good as a commercial.