Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hertz Mille 163.5 & Diamond Amp Install - How to Mount Amp?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 05:31 PM
09baggerdude
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by rider2007
Cameron and I just decided to be done this morning at 11:53 AM on as good as terms as possible. Johnathen wants to keep at it... I was called a douchebag shitbag and being a whiney 5 yr old.... Then a ****ing idiot. That's not resolving anything and that is not how you deal with customers.
Let me get this straight. You ordered a system, didn't like the way it sounded, and now are pissed at them??
They offered you credit to return what you didn't want, and now they're in the wrong? If this is all correct, I'm not sure what else you expect? This is standard procedure for most companies. Be thankful that they offered you credit on now used items!
That's a pretty stand up offer from these guys...im impressed!!

Old 08-26-2016, 05:32 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor
Received 55 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 09baggerdude
Let me get this straight. You ordered a system, didn't like the way it sounded, and now are pissed at them??
They offered you credit to return what you didn't want, and now they're in the wrong? If this is all correct, I'm not sure what else you expect? This is standard procedure for most companies. Be thankful that they offered you credit on now used items!
That's a pretty stand up offer from these guys...im impressed!!
Thank you.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:32 PM
rider2007
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No that's not exactly how this deal went down. That's how The salesman sees it but he did not listen to my needs. He also said I'd be as kiddy as a preteen schoolgirl with a crush on the quarterback, in fact he said a lot. As I far as I'm concerned this whole mess is over and I'm over it. I have our complete conversation because we texted back and forth so I can look back and see and read what was said, so there is no confusion. I'm stuck with an AV 1 I bought a new HU on Wedneday installed it and love it. As far as I'm concerned the AV 1 is not very good but it's a easy install whatever that's worth. Just out of curiosity wonder what head unit he's running? If I was betting I'd put my money on a Sony.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:57 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rider2007
No that's not exactly how this deal went down. That's how The salesman sees it but he did not listen to my needs. He also said I'd be as kiddy as a preteen schoolgirl with a crush on the quarterback, in fact he said a lot. As I far as I'm concerned this whole mess is over and I'm over it. I have our complete conversation because we texted back and forth so I can look back and see and read what was said, so there is no confusion. I'm stuck with an AV 1 I bought a new HU on Wedneday installed it and love it. As far as I'm concerned the AV 1 is not very good but it's a easy install whatever that's worth. Just out of curiosity wonder what head unit he's running? If I was betting I'd put my money on a Sony.
You are correct in am running a Sony. You know that because I told you that. You also got an AV1 because I subbed it into a package that originally had a Sony that you asked for at your request. Do not blame me or my shop because I sold you exactly what you asked for and you didn't like it. I told you in the phone all the difference between the 2 head units. Even though you claim that never happen. But yet you paid by credit card over the phone as our records prove....but no we never spoke on the phone. As far as I and the owner is concerned and as you can see others agree we did what was necessary to fix this issue. You were unreasonable I'm your expectations of what would make this right. Not my fault otlr my shops fault. The countless conversations giving you tech support after buissness hours meant nothing to you but to others it does. We have done everything short of a full refund which everyone knows we can not do. Please I ask you stop. We tried to help. We tried to make you happy. We even did more than most any other shop or buissness would do...and yet you are still not happy. I am sorry we couldn't resolve this but at the end of the day you are the one that makes your own decisions.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:07 AM
rider2007
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by BaddAzzBikes
You are correct in am running a Sony. You know that because I told you that. You also got an AV1 because I subbed it into a package that originally had a Sony that you asked for at your request. Do not blame me or my shop because I sold you exactly what you asked for and you didn't like it. I told you in the phone all the difference between the 2 head units. Even though you claim that never happen. But yet you paid by credit card over the phone as our records prove....but no we never spoke on the phone. As far as I and the owner is concerned and as you can see others agree we did what was necessary to fix this issue. You were unreasonable I'm your expectations of what would make this right. Not my fault otlr my shops fault. The countless conversations giving you tech support after buissness hours meant nothing to you but to others it does. We have done everything short of a full refund which everyone knows we can not do. Please I ask you stop. We tried to help. We tried to make you happy. We even did more than most any other shop or buissness would do...and yet you are still not happy. I am sorry we couldn't resolve this but at the end of the day you are the one that makes your own decisions.
Rider 2007 Chad Brisby
Now you are just bold faced lying. We NEVER talked about your personal system. Never. It's funny that every time Things get questionable it was a phone call. Oh, I'm sorry... Yea I called for some help, the install kit you had defective RCA plugs in it and you knew they were a problem. Yea yea Cameron offered me a $15 refund but the RCA cables I bought were $27. You also said you weren't selling them anymore but you got a set in Friday special ad. It' was hard to figure out what was wrong with my system because I hooked everything up right and it didn't work. Sorry I called. These calls were not after business hours and Cameron said he strives for customer service. You said call anytime with any questions you'd be happy to answer. You've finally pissed me off now so tomorrow morning when I get up and get to my PC, im just gonna post our complete messaging back and forth and then of course Cameron's where he says he's gonna TRY and make it right and uses all those colorful adjectives where everything is a bag. Douchebag shitbag whiney *** 5 yr old baby and a idiot. As far as I was concerned this was over yesterday at 11 ish when we just said goodbye. Anyone following this stay tuned... I will post the entire conversation with Johnathan and Cameron in their entirety and they are all date and time stamped so you can decide for yourself. I have no problems with whomever reading these conversations start to finish. Tomorrow around 11'CST I'm gonna post ever single message that was sent to and from you me and Cameronn.

Old 08-27-2016, 06:15 AM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Ok ladies, now if this drama session has anything to do with the title of the thread "Hertz Millie 165.3 & Diamond Amp install - How to mount amp?" then keep on keeping on. But since ur deep deep in the weeds, why don't u guys apologize to the OP and take this shix elsewhere. Start ur own thread, call Angie, take it off line or whatever but this thread ain't the place.
We come to this forum to talk about audio in a drama free setting and the core guys have done an amazing job policing and making this forum an extremely credible audio resource. So grow up a bit, show these guys and gals some damn respect and find a way to sort out this drama without high jacking threads.

U have a problem with an AV Head Unit, we would like to hear about those technical issues too, but not on the Hertz / Diamond / Install thread.

Just sayin!!!!

T.

The following users liked this post:
flcusat (08-27-2016)
Old 08-27-2016, 10:32 AM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Ok ladies, now if this drama session has anything to do with the title of the thread "Hertz Millie 165.3 & Diamond Amp install - How to mount amp?" then keep on keeping on. But since ur deep deep in the weeds, why don't u guys apologize to the OP and take this shix elsewhere. Start ur own thread, call Angie, take it off line or whatever but this thread ain't the place.
We come to this forum to talk about audio in a drama free setting and the core guys have done an amazing job policing and making this forum an extremely credible audio resource. So grow up a bit, show these guys and gals some damn respect and find a way to sort out this drama without high jacking threads.

U have a problem with an AV Head Unit, we would like to hear about those technical issues too, but not on the Hertz / Diamond / Install thread.

Just sayin!!!!

T.
Tailwind you are correct. I apologize to everyone in this thread. I don't know where everyone is at but here in central Texas it's a beautiful day to ride. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

Old 08-27-2016, 12:08 PM
vince321
Novice

Well, I just ordered a Hertz 165p.3, Diamond 2v2, wire kit and line leveler from Badd Azz. They offered great service at an excellent price and get my fullest recommendation.

Rest assured, if I don't like the sound quality of this system, its on me not you.