Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hertz Mille 163.5 & Diamond Amp Install - How to Mount Amp?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Amazing what can happen if u just open the conversation up a bit. BaddAzz has apparently responded to our conversation and posted up a component Road Glide package in the Vendor For Sale section. Components and grills too!!!!

Good response time for sure!!!! Maybe a coincidence but think they are paying close attention to our discussions and wants!!!

T.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:34 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor
Received 55 Likes on 54 Posts

I can neither confirm nor deny that statement lol.

Old 08-24-2016, 01:41 PM
vince321
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BaddAzz -

My reference to a non responding vendor had nothing to do with you. All communication with BaddAzz has been great and I wouldn't hesitate to order a system from your company. After doing some research a component system, if it sounds best would be idea. Still would like to have someone do the install and will keep looking.

Old 08-24-2016, 01:43 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by vince321
BaddAzz -

My reference to a non responding vendor had nothing to do with you. All communication with BaddAzz has been great and I wouldn't hesitate to order a system from your company. After doing some research a component system, if it sounds best would be idea. Still would like to have someone do the install and will keep looking.
Good deal. I just wanted to make sure. Just let me know if you have any questions at all.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:33 AM
rider2007
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All badd Azz bikes wants is your money. I promise if you have any problems they will not make it right. I learned this the hard way. I bought a system from them for over a 1,000 dollars.... Sounds like crap. They finally told me to take it to a local audio shop to see what I did wrong only to find out I was screwed. Always remember you get what you pay for and the cheaper guy is usually cheaper for a reason.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:04 AM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rider2007
All badd Azz bikes wants is your money. I promise if you have any problems they will not make it right. I learned this the hard way. I bought a system from them for over a 1,000 dollars.... Sounds like crap. They finally told me to take it to a local audio shop to see what I did wrong only to find out I was screwed. Always remember you get what you pay for and the cheaper guy is usually cheaper for a reason.
Chad we tried several ways to make it right. You bought good solid components at a great price to upgrade from stock
MPX 165.3
Diamond micro 4v2 amp
Aquatic AV gen1
Sir that is a good solid setup and is a great improvement over stock. We offers to give you credit towards what ever other components you wanted to get the sound that you desired but all you want wanted was money back for equipment that you already used. We are still willing to give you credit towards any other product you think will help your system.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:36 AM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

I don't know the background or story here, but I can tell you that shopping from Sonicelectronics, Crutchfield or other smaller ones like Online Car Stereo are often hit or miss with customer support. Sometimes you can return stuff no questions asked, other times customer support is non-existent. I also know of certain companies and manufacturers that won't warranty items unless installed by a professional shop....while others won't warranty unless installed by one of their authorized dealers who is trained in proper installs.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:47 AM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by haze324
I don't know the background or story here, but I can tell you that shopping from Sonicelectronics, Crutchfield or other smaller ones like Online Car Stereo are often hit or miss with customer support. Sometimes you can return stuff no questions asked, other times customer support is non-existent. I also know of certain companies and manufacturers that won't warranty items unless installed by a professional shop....while others won't warranty unless installed by one of their authorized dealers who is trained in proper installs.
Haze this isn't a warranty issue. All the products work fine. The customer was un happy with the sound. Both myself and the owner had countless conversations over the last week with the customer trying to get this straightened out but to no resolution.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:33 AM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Rider2007,
What specifically is it that you are not satisfied with with in terms of the set-up that is in your possession? Maybe some of the guys/gals here can assist with the physical elements associated with this install. Not loud enough? Too bright? Too much bass? Distorted? Etc....

What make / model sled u riding would assist as well.

T.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:48 AM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Wow! This is not good fellas!! What can we do to make this guy a happy camper?

Quick Reply: Hertz Mille 163.5 & Diamond Amp Install - How to Mount Amp?