Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audio distortion on rear speakers.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 02:40 PM
Max-T
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you. That's good information. I have been running the Hogtunes 6 x 9 speakers that came with the lids they're not bad for the money. I have blown both of those once however Hogtunes replace them no questions asked so that's worth something. They do come with a 20 year warranty Do you know what the model number of those pioneers are by chance?

Old 05-31-2016, 10:50 PM
Vision
Road Captain
Received 109 Likes on 76 Posts

I believe they are the TS-D901P.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Max-T
Advanced

Has anyone bought from LL247. I bought the arc Moto 692 from him Jason great guy to talk to you very knowledgeable but absolutely no service after the sale I've called him three times left messages and sent an email absolutely no response. Terrible customer service so buyer be aware!

Old 06-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Babyboy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 469 Likes on 394 Posts

Originally Posted by Max-T
Has anyone bought from LL247. I bought the arc Moto 692 from him Jason great guy to talk to you very knowledgeable but absolutely no service after the sale I've called him three times left messages and sent an email absolutely no response. Terrible customer service so buyer be aware!
I have had no problems with contacting LL247 (jason)
He did tell me he is extremely busy.
Actually I was in contact with him last night and this morning.about an hour ago.

Old 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Roadie13
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,193 Likes on 563 Posts

I've worked with him a couple of times and he responded quickly to install/setup questions. Spoke with him last week no problems.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Max-T
Advanced

Originally Posted by Roadie13
I've worked with him a couple of times and he responded quickly to install/setup questions. Spoke with him last week no problems.
Unfortunately I've not had that same experience. Always have and always will try to support the small business owner which is exactly why I chose to purchase with Jason as opposed to a large online retailer however I'm sure you will agree there has to be service after the sale

Old 06-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Unfortunately I've not had that same experience. Always have and always will try to support the small business owner which is exactly why I chose to purchase with Jason as opposed to a large online retailer however I'm sure you will agree there has to be service after the sale
Max,
Just one thing to consider. LL is providing some amazing pricing for us and he can do this ONLY because of limited overhead. If you are not willing to accept this as the give and take in exchange for the cash in your pocket then I would stick with the big box stores.
He will address any concerned you have and will back the products he sells, but as a one man band it might not be as timely as the high overhead businesses. The minute he hires front office staff, you and I will be paying for it.
Just a thought bro.

T.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Max-T
Advanced

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Max,
Just one thing to consider. LL is providing some amazing pricing for us and he can do this ONLY because of limited overhead. If you are not willing to accept this as the give and take in exchange for the cash in your pocket then I would stick with the big box stores.
He will address any concerned you have and will back the products he sells, but as a one man band it might not be as timely as the high overhead businesses. The minute he hires front office staff, you and I will be paying for it.
Just a thought bro.

T.
Just a FYI he has hired someone whenever I have calls I have had the pleasure of speaking with that person and fortunately that person cannot help me. He tells me that he just stepped out and he should be back within 15 or 20 minutes give me your information I will see to it that he calls you. Now if he's busy and it's going to be a couple of days or a week then tell me. That's just common courtesy.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Babyboy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 469 Likes on 394 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Max,
Just a thought bro.

T.
So true T so true.
Pricing and overhead come into play with the selling price. Low overhead=Great pricing.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Just a FYI he has hired someone whenever I have calls I have had the pleasure of speaking with that person and fortunately that person cannot help me. He tells me that he just stepped out and he should be back within 15 or 20 minutes give me your information I will see to it that he calls you. Now if he's busy and it's going to be a couple of days or a week then tell me. That's just common courtesy.
I get it bro. The guy u spoke with is not a customer service rep. He is a Tech in the shop, and not the retail shop.

Just trying to keep the peace and be realistic about the give and take regarding saving big bucks on audio equipment. No horse in this race bro!!!

T.

Quick Reply: Audio distortion on rear speakers.