Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biketronics PRO's/Moto's on steroids!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 03:41 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts
Default Biketronics PRO's/Moto's on steroids!!

Guys,

I'm not prepared to give a full review on these speakers as I have not had a chance to jump on the highway at 75 mph. I live in Indiana and it's 40 degrees today! The speakers are the Hertz Mille MPX 165.3 PRO.

I have several amps I want to try these speakers with but today I'm using the Cerwin Vega B52. My initial impression of these speakers is just what the title of my thread suggest. A cross between the Arc Moto 602's and the Biketronics Pros on steroids!

These speakers are LOUD with excellent clarity and substantial bass. I'm running the Sony DSX-S310BTX for now but I also want to try em with the Kenwood 998 and the Sony MEX-M70BT. As most guys that have been on the forum know I'm a huge fan of the Biketronics Pro's and the Moto 602's. These Hertz Mille's in my opinion are a combination of both.

Here is a link to the specs:
http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/car-a...-pro-mpx165-3/

Stay tuned fella's Still have plenty testing to do. But my initial impression of these speakers are winners for sure!

Old 12-17-2015, 03:45 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Can you please let me know how they sound at 90mph? Only guys your age go that slow!

Boom goes the dynamite. Sounds these are gonna winners.

......dammit. gotta call the Hertz rep now. My wallet hates u.

Old 12-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Two concerns similar to Haze. 40 degrees is actually a relatively warm temp so get off the damn couch!!!!!
Only 75 mph!!!!! Have you considered mounting your fairing on the rear of the bike facing backwards?

Damn glad you like the speakers thus far!! Sitting at the end of the street waiting for UPS. Working with Haze on amp solutions as we speak and really do appreciate you taking the lead on this, as always, and providing amazing guidance and reviews.

Damn, I'm also pretty fired up that I finally bought something audio that is really really damn good, and not going to be a do-over. Learning, but very slowly.

Thanks again!!!!!

T.

Old 12-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Two concerns similar to Haze. 40 degrees is actually a relatively warm temp so get off the damn couch!!!!!
Only 75 mph!!!!! Have you considered mounting your fairing on the rear of the bike facing backwards?

Damn glad you like the speakers thus far!! Sitting at the end of the street waiting for UPS. Working with Haze on amp solutions as we speak and really do appreciate you taking the lead on this, as always, and providing amazing guidance and reviews.

Damn, I'm also pretty fired up that I finally bought something audio that is really really damn good, and not going to be a do-over. Learning, but very slowly.

Thanks again!!!!!

T.
You guys are gonna make me put on my assless chaps and ride if you keep beatin on me! Still got the fairing off tuning. But I'm telling you guys. These speakers are the real deal. I'm dam near scared to go past 27 volume on my HU. I keep turning the gains down and it's still ear bleeding loud!

Old 12-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Bunker
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 494 Likes on 314 Posts

winner winner, chicken dinner! I'll be scouting the for sale section for some of you guys' Moto 602's

Old 12-17-2015, 05:07 PM
lyork
Stellar HDF Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts

Will those fit in the lowers?

Old 12-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by lyork
Will those fit in the lowers?
Yes Sir! My friend HAZE is chompin at the bit to put a set in his lowers! He won't sleep until he gets em. . .lol

Old 12-17-2015, 05:19 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind

What HU are you going to be using with these speakers?

Old 12-17-2015, 05:27 PM
Kesean
Stellar HDF Member
Received 396 Likes on 152 Posts

Good deal!!! Can't wait to get mine in. Glad I ordered those brackets from Biketronics and still have the spacers for the rear pods from V-Twin. But I'm hoping to be able to use the CVO grills I already have in the rear. By the way do they come with grills already? Something I forgot to ask when I ordered.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:32 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Gannicus
Yes Sir! My friend HAZE is chompin at the bit to put a set in his lowers! He won't sleep until he gets em. . .lol
I'm looking in the cracks of my couch for spare change, checking my work pants hoping I left a dollar in a pocket.

Somehow!!

Till then, it's 75 degrees in Miami. I'm heading to bike night!

Quick Reply: Biketronics PRO's/Moto's on steroids!!