Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JM-Andy is joining us for J&M

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 01:16 PM
IB Cristina
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default JM-Andy is joining us for J&M

Hi guys!

I want to share some news with you regarding J&M.

We're going to offer J&M a chance to join us again by welcoming Andy, a sales rep, to post on the forums. You all do an awesome job at helping people, of course, but he'll be around to help tackle all the J&M things that pop up.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns, but I hope you'll join me in welcoming the new guy. He'll be posting shortly to introduce himself.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Roadie13
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,192 Likes on 562 Posts

So I guess I'll be the first one to bite......

I really do try to stay objective about this kind of stuff, but there's still a really bad taste in a lot of people's mouths from the last go round and I gotta admit this isn't good news to me. If I didn't see the same kind of crap that caused problems here still going on from John in other forums I'd feel better about it, but unfortunately that isn't the case.

I'm willing to give anyone a chance, but I seriously hope you guys have made it blatantly obvious to Andy what will and will not be accepted here. I am also trusting that if he's allowed to post his pros, others will be allowed to post their cons as long as it's done civilly......

Ride safe everyone

Old 12-11-2015, 02:25 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

I hope this guy doesn't send me a soliciting email like John did that's against forum rules --- yet I never heard anything back after trying to report it.

IB Cristina....I still have John's email in my inbox and noticed that his screen name was set to "ignore" settings. I never did this --- Did the admin do this? How was it ignored if I never did it.

This is what we're "welcoming" here.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio...ales-crap.html

Last edited by haze324; 12-11-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:51 PM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,239 Likes on 1,002 Posts

And how are we to know that "Andy" isn't really the Snake in disguise? I don't see this ending well at all. The flow of the Audio Forums is at an all time high and now this is being reintroduced. IMO this will be a devastating blow to this Forum.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Hello Cristina,

I don’t know Andy and this is not about him.

Weather you know it or not, from what I hear J&M John is still up to his old tricks behind the scenes via PM pushing his products. This shows no regard for your rules. Saying that, this problem is still unresolved. Saying that, this problem is still unresolved.

I think at a minimum the rules of conduct for sponsors should be posted here in this thread for all to see and be aware of so sponsors can be held accountable just the same as members. And if the same old problems start all over again, can we contact you personally if problems go unresolved?

Sorry Andy and nothing personal, but it’s not going to be easy re-gaining the trust of the member in this forum after the way John acted.

Last edited by Bertk; 12-11-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:25 PM
JM-ANDY
Platinum Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cristina,

Thank you for the kind introduction.

I am here to help with any customer service issues that may arise here on HD Forums concerning to the J&M product line.

Thank you in advance for being patient with me as I learn how to be a good member of the HD Forums family.

Tucson, AZ 85713
Andy@Jmcorp.com
1-800-358-0881
For HD-Forums VIP Promo $$ discount code send email direct to Andy@Jmcorp.com
Old 12-11-2015, 03:47 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Here come the sales pitches down our throats.

Andy I do have a question for you regarding the J&M Product line and a customer service issue that may arise. I was helping a forum member that didn't find his J&M set up to be loud enough and I went to the J&M site to look at the amps and noticed there is a new amp in your line up. The JAMP-500HR15-RG. If there are issues with this amp should members contact you or go directly to Arc Audio since it's really an Arc Audio Moto 600.4 and Arc engineered it, build it, and you guys just put your badge on it and called it your own?

Old 12-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Gliden
Club Member
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Wow. Is it really about who speaks about the product from J&M?
Another J&M voice taking a crack at it? I'm offended already!

I'm talking about Rokkers only. Sell whatever else.......and I wish you well.

I have no opinion on anything except those Rokkers.
I don't forget all the cool-aid I drank and paid for from you guys. Twice.$$

Please Dont start with those Rokkers. Otherwise best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Old 12-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by JM-ANDY
Cristina,

Thank you for the kind introduction.

I am here to help with any customer service issues that may arise here on HD Forums concerning to the J&M product line.

Thank you in advance for being patient with me as I learn how to be a good member of the HD Forums family.
Welcome to the forum Andy! Best forum in the country as far as I'm concerned. That said your boss ruffled quite a few feathers around here last time out. But I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and start out with a clean slate. Just be advised there are some members here who still have a very good memory and refuse to let it go. It's a tough crowd but all great guys and gals who love their bikes and love their audio. Again, Welcome to the forum!

Old 12-11-2015, 04:12 PM
nick4737
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well with the lack of commas we can be fairly certain it's not ,,,,,,,,John ,,,,,,,using another name,,,,,,,

Quick Reply: JM-Andy is joining us for J&M