Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aquatic Av

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 05:12 PM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I just heard about Aquatic AV. Pretty cool how the cover plate is removable and you can store your phone or iPod inside.

There is unfortunately no module yet for Satellite XM radio. I called tech support to confirm this, and they said it is in the works and to check back in the 1st qtr of 2016.

Old 09-30-2015, 06:54 PM
InTheWinda1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd

Originally Posted by Wynndaddy
Just installed mine last night , No output from preamp . Tried different amp and cables , nothing . Supposed to be sending another out today .
NOW the
AQ-MP-5BT-H is only $225 on ebay delivered....

Old 03-18-2017, 05:48 AM
David Heindel
Stage IV
Exclamation H-e-l-p!

Hi All,

I just upgraded to the zumo595LM and replaced my HD head unit to an Aquatic AV.

I am trying to get the directional audio via bluetooth but cannot hear the turn-by-turn directions. I can hear music from my iPhone which is connected to the zumo595 but the navigation audio does not interrupt the music.

The units are connected via bluetooth. I can hear the directional audio if i hard wire the zumo to the dongle but i want to connect via bluetooth.

The manuals provides no help and i've played with the settings but am stumped. Any suggestions?

Dave

Old 03-21-2017, 08:52 AM
HFS
Club Member
Received 341 Likes on 205 Posts

I've never worked the new Zumo but there is volume controls in the 660 and the 450.

Perhaps the volume is set low?

This happens with my phone and Bluetooth regularity.

Hope it's an easy one.

Have a good day.

Harry

Old 03-21-2017, 10:11 AM
David Heindel
Stage IV
Unhappy

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply but I have looked at the volume and they are set at 100%. So that is not the problem.

Garmin customer support was a waist of time. It seems that the zumo is not compatible with the Aquatic AV according to them...but my iPhone which is connected to zumo and the zumo is connected to the Aquatic play music. So the bluetooth is working. Just no audio from the navigation system...

Again, thanks for the reply...

Still stumped,
Dave

Old 03-21-2017, 08:45 PM
TyDyed1
Stage IV
Default No sound in the rear speakers.

I just bought the Aquatic AV and it was a breeze to install. Nice functionality and the hardest part was the 4 side screws. Tight ft. That said, I see that others have commented on how easy it is to get the rear speakers working upon installation if you install in an Ultra. I have an 05 Ultra and there were 2 plugsets. How do I hook up the rear speakers?? Anyone figure this out yet? Thanks in advance for your response.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:51 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by TyDyed1
I just bought the Aquatic AV and it was a breeze to install. Nice functionality and the hardest part was the 4 side screws. Tight ft. That said, I see that others have commented on how easy it is to get the rear speakers working upon installation if you install in an Ultra. I have an 05 Ultra and there were 2 plugsets. How do I hook up the rear speakers?? Anyone figure this out yet? Thanks in advance for your response.
U using an external amp?

T

Old 03-22-2017, 05:18 AM
TyDyed1
Stage IV
Question No sound in the rear speakers.

No sir, just replaced the factory radio. Several have said that they had the same issue but it was an easy fix. Just wondering what that easy fix is!

Old 03-27-2017, 04:24 PM
Jeremiah Brockman
Novice

Originally Posted by Wynndaddy
Just installed mine last night , No output from preamp . Tried different amp and cables , nothing . Supposed to be sending another out today .
I'm looking for this answer as well. Having a hard time finding the harness specs that show me which wires I need to tap into to get the rear pods to work.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:38 PM
TyDyed1
Stage IV

OK, I figured it out. You have to tap into the 32 pin harness that is no longer needed from the factory system. There is a small rectangular plug that came with the Aquatic AV system. Plug it in on the back of the AV system and attach those 4 wires to the rear speaker wires. The color codes vary by bike (I found this out the hard way) but my 05 Ultra was green, white with black stripe, brown and brown with black stripe. Consult your owners manual for your specific color codes for right - , right + left - and left + good luck!

Quick Reply: Aquatic Av