Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with a Rushmore bike in No. Va. with Biketronics?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 11:06 AM
dgreen1069
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Anyone with a Rushmore bike in No. Va. with Biketronics?

As the title says, I'm looking for someone in the northern Va. area with a Rushmore bagger and Biketronics setup.....preferably the BT4180 with 7.1's and speakers in the tourpak. I'd also love to hear an Arc/Focal setup. If you're willing to meet and let me hear your system, I'm willing to buy lunch (or beers or coffee)

I'm trying to see if there is something significantly better than what I have. I want an awesome system that looks mostly stock. If that means I have to rip out what I have and start fresh, then so be it. I'm already kicking myself for not being patient enough to do this first before installing the Stage II system.

Old 02-24-2015, 01:22 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

I'm not sure they have a biketronics speaker that fits in the rear tour pack pods with the new pod design?

Old 02-24-2015, 01:25 PM
dgreen1069
Road Master

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
I'm not sure they have a biketronics speaker that fits in the rear tour pack pods with the new pod design?
It doesn't appear there is. I figure anyone with a tourpak would likely have put something back there though.

Old 02-24-2015, 01:32 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Not everyone visits the audio section, you might have better luck in the general Harley chat or the southeast section? Or since your looking for Rushmore bikes maybe ask in the Rushmore section?
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/southeast-35/

Old 02-24-2015, 01:41 PM
dgreen1069
Road Master

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
Not everyone visits the audio section, you might have better luck in the general Harley chat or the southeast section? Or since your looking for Rushmore bikes maybe ask in the Rushmore section?
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/southeast-35/
Good point! Thanks for the advice.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Gnarl78
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I live in Northern Virginia and am currently running a pair of Infinity Kappa 62.11i's in the front fairing driven by a RF PBR300X2 amp; and the stock CVO amp driving a pair of J&M 5.25" speakers in the tourpak pods. I just bought a BT2180 and the 7.1's to replace my fairing amp/speakers setup waiting for some warmer weather to install. I don't have a Rushmore bike, but you're welcome to listen to my setup; and of course, I've never turned down a cold beer!

Old 02-25-2015, 07:35 PM
dgreen1069
Road Master

Originally Posted by Gnarl78
I live in Northern Virginia and am currently running a pair of Infinity Kappa 62.11i's in the front fairing driven by a RF PBR300X2 amp; and the stock CVO amp driving a pair of J&M 5.25" speakers in the tourpak pods. I just bought a BT2180 and the 7.1's to replace my fairing amp/speakers setup waiting for some warmer weather to install. I don't have a Rushmore bike, but you're welcome to listen to my setup; and of course, I've never turned down a cold beer!
That would be awesome! If you don't mind, shoot me a PM when you get the speakers and amp installed. If you want or need any help with the install, I'd be happy to help you with that also. Thanks for the reply,

Dave

Old 02-25-2015, 08:25 PM
duglaura&flhti
Road Warrior

Received 99 Likes on 94 Posts
Default All IN

Originally Posted by Gnarl78
Im All In, could yo u give me a invite and maybe ride down for lunch or beer? I have whats on my Sig....sound pretty fricken good. Throws some dates when it warms up, Cool. I mean Warmmmmmm

Old 02-25-2015, 08:27 PM
duglaura&flhti
Road Warrior

Received 99 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by dgreen1069
As the title says, I'm looking for someone in the northern Va. area with a Rushmore bagger and Biketronics setup.....preferably the BT4180 with 7.1's and speakers in the tourpak. I'd also love to hear an Arc/Focal setup. If you're willing to meet and let me hear your system, I'm willing to buy lunch (or beers or coffee)

I'm trying to see if there is something significantly better than what I have. I want an awesome system that looks mostly stock. If that means I have to rip out what I have and start fresh, then so be it. I'm already kicking myself for not being patient enough to do this first before installing the Stage II system.
Sorry DG, not Rushmore, but pure Biketronics with Alpine....Very close to what you looking for sound? Im still all in for lunch though. Your buying.he-he

Old 02-25-2015, 08:32 PM
dgreen1069
Road Master

Originally Posted by duglaura&flhti
Sorry DG, not Rushmore, but pure Biketronics with Alpine....Very close to what you looking for sound? Im still all in for lunch though. Your buying.he-he
If you are in G-burg, I might come up your way. One of my coworkers lives up there and I've been meaning to make a visit for a while. I'm 90 minutes south on 15 from you. Not the most exciting ride, but a decent one none the less.

Quick Reply: Anyone with a Rushmore bike in No. Va. with Biketronics?