Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biketronics 7.1 Group Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015 | 05:23 PM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Biketronics Inc
I am not 100% on forum rules about this, or if I need to make something in the vendor area. I will figure pricing and either post it here or link to a new post in the vender area. I will do some amps and the Pro and regular 7.1" speaker kit for 2006-2013 and 2014+. Might be tomorrow before I have pricing ready, have to crunch some numbers. Will try to do prices at 5 and at 10 or more orders.

Bill

this is some great News!!!!

Old 01-30-2015 | 06:27 PM
z71_fourwheelin
Road Captain

We get UN and AAWAV back.... Now we get deals from a non pushy vendor. What a great week in HDForums

Old 01-30-2015 | 06:32 PM
Egldr05
Road Warrior

I'm interested in a 4180 and 7.1 Pro. I can always add the TP pods later.

Rick

Last edited by Egldr05; 01-30-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-30-2015 | 06:56 PM
MvpHD
Novice

I would definitely be interested in the whole setup for my ultra classic. Sony Head Unit, amp, speakers.

Old 01-30-2015 | 07:06 PM
AAWAV
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by z71_fourwheelin
We get UN and AAWAV back.... Now we get deals from a non pushy vendor. What a great week in HDForums
makes you think right..... just kidding!!!! there is NO kickbacks (not for me!).
it is really simple... BT delivers one of the best Bike audio stuff there is out there (This is my personal opinion). There's a higher price for it to pay compared to parting together a good/great sounding system, but compared to ANY other bike audio vendor including the MOCO with their ridiculous (Ka)Boom it is 3 levels if not more up... choice to me is simple...

In fact, i just got BT71's in today and will install this weekend (running MM651's - which I DO LIKE A LOT, and I am one of the guys with a good set... I POUNDED them during the amp test!) and do a compare side by side...
Nutz, Gann, etc say do not even bother... I still want to here it. and I will report back... pretty sure the Thread will start with "Holy Moly, they are INSANE!!!!" LOL

Old 01-30-2015 | 07:11 PM
AAWAV
Road Warrior

Bill @ BT - you want someone to coordinate? send me an email if you want me to do this, no problem.
let me know the discount for 5 or 10 and I can put 5% between it LOL.... kidding.
But assume you want assurance the 5 or 10 get paid right....

guys - start lining up Paypal accounts if you do not have so already.

Old 01-30-2015 | 07:21 PM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by AAWAV
Bill @ BT - you want someone to coordinate? send me an email if you want me to do this, no problem.
let me know the discount for 5 or 10 and I can put 5% between it LOL.... kidding.
But assume you want assurance the 5 or 10 get paid right....

guys - start lining up Paypal accounts if you do not have so already.
As I stated on another thread if you guys need another person to get a group rate I'm ALWAYS in the market for speakers! lol

Old 01-30-2015 | 08:05 PM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

so how many do we have for the 7.1 pro group?

I got say it again.....Bill is the best in the business. goes way out his way to take care his customers

Last edited by scumBAGGER; 01-30-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-30-2015 | 08:33 PM
z71_fourwheelin
Road Captain

Originally Posted by AAWAV
makes you think right..... just kidding!!!! there is NO kickbacks (not for me!).
it is really simple... BT delivers one of the best Bike audio stuff there is out there (This is my personal opinion). There's a higher price for it to pay compared to parting together a good/great sounding system, but compared to ANY other bike audio vendor including the MOCO with their ridiculous (Ka)Boom it is 3 levels if not more up... choice to me is simple...

In fact, i just got BT71's in today and will install this weekend (running MM651's - which I DO LIKE A LOT, and I am one of the guys with a good set... I POUNDED them during the amp test!) and do a compare side by side...
Nutz, Gann, etc say do not even bother... I still want to here it. and I will report back... pretty sure the Thread will start with "Holy Moly, they are INSANE!!!!" LOL
By no means was I referring to anything in a negative manner.

I as well have 2 of those good sets of MM651's but think I'm gonna make the swap to the 7.1's when my tax return hits the bank.

Old 01-30-2015 | 09:07 PM
Baldman
Road Captain

I was putting the whole package on my 'soon to buy list', but will buy sooner if it's a too good to be true deal

Is the Ultimate Amp combo an option?

Quick Reply: Biketronics 7.1 Group Purchase