Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stereo Upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 10:16 AM
ItchyTF
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you a ton for the help on this. Your advice will make everything so much easier when he starts his upgrade.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 412 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by tdgriff
Very nice write up. I was just about to send you a pm about rain shield. My work truck got broken into and they took my laptop and tablet. So I lost all my stored info. Thanks for the help.
Sucks big time! Never understood why people steal other peoples stuff. I guess it goes back to the old days when a man would steal another mans horse. Only difference is then you could shoot em on the spot! lol

Last edited by Gannicus; 11-04-2014 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:25 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Gannicus
Sucks big time! Never understood why people steal other peoples ****.
you've got today's politicians, politician's shiftless wives and husbands, self-righteous activists, and sheer laziness of the general population to thank for that state of mentality. According to our illustrious leaders these days, it's a bad thing for people who work hard for their money and assets to not share with everyone else. Come try to take mine..

Old 11-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
you've got today's politicians, politician's shiftless wives and husbands, self-righteous activists, and sheer laziness of the general population to thank for that state of mentality. According to our illustrious leaders these days, it's a bad thing for people who work hard for their money and assets to not share with everyone else. Come try to take mine..
Ditto!

Old 11-04-2014, 11:32 AM
tdgriff
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang that sucks! F-250 by chance?
well I don't think that is bad someone on the forum wanted to buy my stock radio and ipod he said he would send the money to me after you got it. He tried to tell me he never got the package in the mail . About a week later I called him on it and he said his neighbor had it and finally brought it over. So he called me a day later and said he lost his job and would send it back because he could not pay for it anymore. He told me he sent it back and that was 2 weeks ago. I never got it so I know he still has it and lied to me and ripped me off. I have had a few weeks of bad luck. I know I never should have sent it with out getting the money but I was just trying to be a nice guy. Thanksfor listen to me bitch about this its driving me crazy. I just hope it stops working for him .

Last edited by tdgriff; 11-04-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Gannicus
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by tdgriff
well I don't think that is bad someone on the forum wanted to buy my stock radio and ipod he said he would send the money to me after you got it. He tried to tell me he never got the package in the mail . About a week later I called him on it and he said his neighbor had it and finally brought it over. So he called me a day later and said he lost his job and would send it back because he could not pay for it anymore. He told me he sent it back and that was 2 weeks ago. I never got it so I know he still has it and lied to me and ripped me off. I have had a few weeks of bad luck. I know I never should have sent it with out getting the money but I was just trying to be a nice guy. Thanksfor listen to me bitch about this its driving me crazy. I just hope it stops working for him .
Holy Smokes Griff! That's scary! I send stuff to guys on the forum all the time and have never had that issue. I do think you should report that guy to the administrators so he can be kicked off the forum. 99% of these guys are honest and hard working guys. I can't even begin to tell you how many transactions I've made with some of these guys and I have never had a problem.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:54 AM
tdgriff
Club Member

I don't even know how to do that. If I did I have a feeling he would come back with a different name.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:55 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

sent you a PM

Old 11-04-2014, 08:21 PM
tdgriff
Club Member

sent you a PM
sent you a pm back . thanks

Old 11-15-2014, 12:16 AM
Last302
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did not take the time to scroll back to see who posted it(lazy) but one of you wrote that be sure to have 4v RCA outputs when referring to the aftermarket h/u. I obviously know what the RCA jacks are but what does the 4v (just assuming voltage) do for the system, how would I know if my h/u was 4v, and if it was something else, what issue if any would arise? I'm trying to educate myself much more now that I have recently done a system on my RG and am seeing little issues I'm not sure are normal or if I'm willing to live with. Thx as always!!

Quick Reply: Stereo Upgrade?