Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

JD & Shotgun Shocks = THE BEST!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 08:38 PM
tunaman
Road Warrior
Received 309 Likes on 203 Posts
Default JD & Shotgun Shocks = THE BEST!!!

I have to tell you - JD is the best supporting vendor I've ever dealt with! Not only did I get the great support for the installation that I've previously documented here, but today he has raised the bar far above.

I've noticed that my Shotgun system tends to lose some of the damping when parked for some days, but thought nothing much of it as I tend to adjust the system alot when I'm riding (because I can!)... couldn't really say where it was set when I parked the bike at the end of the days.

It started to seem more likely as I paid attention to it, and I finally set it full the other day so that I could monitor it. I found the other day that it had indeed lost much of the damping, and figured I'd better get a hold of JD and see if there was something I needed to adjust or check.

Being busy with work and my pulley project, I finally had a chance today to send an email to ask... JD had responded and asked for my address for shipping. I hadn't had a chance to check my personal email for a while, and by the time I did he must have looked it up in his records and already made arrangements for an overnight shipment of a replacement, no questions asked!!!

THAT, my friends, is what service is all about and one of the main reasons that I am overjoyed to deal with and support someone like JD!

Here's to you JD - wishing you much success for your good karma!

Roger

Old 01-22-2011, 03:32 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

It is a pleasure to work with a vendor who takes care of customers. This type of customer service is extremely difficult to find anywhere in the motorcycle industry. I do the best i can to answer all the questions I get and provide great customer service the same as I would expect with everyone as well. JD makes my job that much easier. Hats off JD! Keep up the good work.

As far as your system...I guess there is always the chance that one may have an issue although mine has been trouble free for nearly 10K miles already. I rest securely knowing that JD will figure out what it is and see to it that everyone is taken care of.

Drew