Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

WOW!!! Shotgun Shock DEAL!(If you're Military) :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 07:24 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I don't know. Let me check again as I thought they were all regular credit cards. It shows my lack of knowledge on the subject. thanks everyone for your service. Someone please remind me on Monday.

Drew

Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
I don't know. Let me check again as I thought they were all regular credit cards. It shows my lack of knowledge on the subject. thanks everyone for your service. Someone please remind me on Monday.

Drew
I'll remind u monday. Can you shoot me a pm with your Pricing one more 'gain...I just cleared my inbox.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master

Good luck on the Shotgun Dark, I'm saving for it my self, trying to go with the cash and carry policy.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
razorback84
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Abbinc83
Good luck on the Shotgun Dark, I'm saving for it my self, trying to go with the cash and carry policy.
Same here. I wish I had the money just laying around, but with the holidays and the new bars I'm about to put on, I'm tapped out

Old 12-14-2010, 03:01 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Here's a question...I have my puter' mounted to the back of my splashguard...is that going to interfere with the mounting of the compressor???

Old 12-14-2010, 04:35 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Okay people, I just got off the phone with JD. We are the officail internet seller of his product and the discount is only for forum members. If you are military I can hook you up. If you are not military and a forum member I can hook you up as well. I cannot take the regular AAFES card but can accept credit cards. Pm me or call the shop and we get you all hooked up this holiday season.

Drew

Old 12-14-2010, 06:29 PM
bluedemon06
Tourer

Originally Posted by DarkTrak
Here's a question...I have my puter' mounted to the back of my splashguard...is that going to interfere with the mounting of the compressor???
You should be fine mine is down there and the compressor fit just fine

Old 12-14-2010, 06:38 PM
County98
Tourer

Just a thought Drew, but right now Blackhawk Customs kind of has a monopoly through the AAFES Centric Mall (Online affiliates who got under the AAFES umbrella).

I'm sure it would be a major PITA, but if you could get in there as well, you would go worldwide and get a massive amount of exposure through ALL military even if they don't know this forum.

You are much respected here and it might be huge for you.

Just my 2 cents.

Ride safe, I'm heading back out for Iraq, this time as a contractor. Come spring, I'll probably finally order my stuff from you brother!

Old 12-14-2010, 08:43 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by County98
Just a thought Drew, but right now Blackhawk Customs kind of has a monopoly through the AAFES Centric Mall (Online affiliates who got under the AAFES umbrella).

I'm sure it would be a major PITA, but if you could get in there as well, you would go worldwide and get a massive amount of exposure through ALL military even if they don't know this forum.

You are much respected here and it might be huge for you.

Just my 2 cents.

Ride safe, I'm heading back out for Iraq, this time as a contractor. Come spring, I'll probably finally order my stuff from you brother!
I'll see what I can do. I just don't know what is involved in becoming an affiliate.

Drew

Old 12-14-2010, 08:48 PM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
I'll see what I can do. I just don't know what is involved in becoming an affiliate.

Drew
I'll see what kind of info I can scrape up. You would expand your customer base to SO MANY more people it may be worth a look.

Quick Reply: WOW!!! Shotgun Shock DEAL!(If you're Military) :)