Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

WOW!!! Shotgun Shock DEAL!(If you're Military) :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 01:04 AM
DarkTrak
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
As long as your star card has a master card logo we can take it too!

Drew
It doesn't...

Old 12-08-2010, 01:15 AM
DMorr99
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe something has changed but the last time I comparisoned shopped for bike parts on the AAFES vendor site I was less than impressed. I actually wrote AAFES an email because I felt certain vendors were vastly overcharging for items that could be gotten other places for far less. I do think the acceptance of the Star Card is why certain vendors can get away with over charging through AAFES though. Like I said maybe things have changed but I came to this conclusion after comparing prices on an Air Force Master Blaster.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:20 AM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
Give us a shot! We will try to do whatever it takes to earn your business! Email or PM us.

Military service personnel is VERY important to us. We value and take care of every single one of our customers that is currently in the U.S. Armed Forces!

Thanks!

Shawn
I don't doubt that in the least. You guys get nothing but props from everyone here and Drew has always entertained and answered my questions with the utmost professionalism and haste. It's simply a matter of DRVtwin not being affiliated with aafes(Army and Air Force Exchange Service). I don't know how you become affiliated so that you can accept the Military Star card but if you did, you would have my business before Black Hawk Customs. If not for any other reason than having heard so many good things AND us being members if this forum. That make sense? ...it does in my head anyway...too many glasses of moscato tonight. ANYWAY, I haven't paid for the shotgun yet so everything is still up in the air. I'll call tomorrow and chat with Drew or yourself and hopefully we can nail this down. I appreciate the enthusiasm and Military support more than you know.

Mike

Old 12-08-2010, 01:25 AM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Originally Posted by DMorr99
Maybe something has changed but the last time I comparisoned shopped for bike parts on the AAFES vendor site I was less than impressed. I actually wrote AAFES an email because I felt certain vendors were vastly overcharging for items that could be gotten other places for far less. I do think the acceptance of the Star Card is why certain vendors can get away with over charging through AAFES though. Like I said maybe things have changed but I came to this conclusion after comparing prices on an Air Force Master Blaster.
It's changed. BELIEVE ME! It also depends greatly on the vendor itself. There are literally hundreds of vendors now available on the online mall. Including Las Vegas HD, the above mentioned vendor and tons more.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:30 AM
DMorr99
Road Master

Originally Posted by DarkTrak
It's changed. BELIEVE ME! It also depends greatly on the vendor itself. There are literally hundreds of vendors now available on the online mall. Including Las Vegas HD, the above mentioned vendor and tons more.
The two vendors you have mentioned are the exact ones I was referring too.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 AM
SMF
Banned

Damn star card sucks i hate the damn exchange, they say they dont charge tax and crap but its because your soda is 1.08 already, why arnt te vending machines the same?!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:51 AM
DarkTrak
Road Master

Man, u guys must be looking somewhere else...all I'm finding is great deals...

Old 12-08-2010, 01:52 AM
DarkTrak
Road Master

...but I'm awesome soooo....

Old 12-08-2010, 02:16 AM
SMF
Banned

So when are you getting that bad boy on the bike bro?

Old 12-08-2010, 05:08 AM
deadeye
Road Warrior
Received 92 Likes on 57 Posts

Somebody likes the Star card? They made me get one to buy my AFN sat dish off base but I canceled it as soon as I moved back on base and ditched the sat.

I don't like the Star card or the AF Club card that is really a Mastercard. Miss one payment and your command is getting a call. Why bother with that when there are a million other credit cards out there?
I do have the club card, but just for discounts. Sorry to spout off but as a retired E-8 I have opinions...

Quick Reply: WOW!!! Shotgun Shock DEAL!(If you're Military) :)