Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

New air ride option from Dr. V-TWIN!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Default New air ride option from Dr. V-TWIN!

We have dusted ourselves off after the other air ride situation and are now proud to offer the SAS simplified air suspension group buy. I need 3 or more people and I can get a great price on these for forum members. PM for pricing please. FEATURES: * Includes a built in air compressor * Easiest install on the market (no compressor to mount) * 4 wire switch installation (thats it!) * Allows the full 4" of swing arm travel * No air lines to deal with or leak * Adjustable dampening valve eliminates pogo effect * The pneumatic cylinders eliminate bottoming out. * No chance of compete air loss * All mechanical functions are protected in the durable billit body * Remote filtered air breather keeps compressor clean and dry * All parts are cnc machined billit aluminum * The main body is hard anodized and warranted for life * Moving parts are oil-impregnated (permanant lubrication) * All parts are completely and easily re-buildable * CCCS offers a 3 year parts replacement warranty Home > > SAS-00 Simplified Air Suspension SAS-00 Simplified Air Suspension From CCCS Click to ZOOM! SAS-00 Simplified Air Suspension Simplified Air Suspension: the worlds only internal Compressor Air Ride Suspension for softails! SAS-00: fits H/D softail models 2000 to present. SAS: Simplified Air Suspension from CCCS, Inc solves the problems with air rides & simplifies the install. You can raise and lower the bike at the touch of a button. Add extra air to compensate for you passenger, then release some for solo riding. You can also release all the air and park your bike down on the ground. Adjustable air pressure and the dampening valve make for smooth comfortable ride under any condition. No more bottoming out. FEATURES: * Includes a built in air compressor * Easiest install on the market (no compressor to mount) * 4 wire switch installation (thats it!) * Allows the full 4" of swing arm travel * No air lines to deal with or leak * Adjustable dampening valve eliminates pogo effect * The pneumatic cylinders eliminate bottoming out. * No chance of compete air loss * All mechanical functions are protected in the durable billit body * Remote filtered air breather keeps compressor clean and dry * All parts are cnc machined billit aluminum * The main body is hard anodized and warranted for life * Moving parts are oil-impregnated (permanant lubrication) * All parts are completely and easily re-buildable * CCCS offers a 3 year parts replacement warranty Other benefits of an SAS air shock: Stay EPA Compliant on stock HD’s by not having to move canisters to make room for an ugly compressor. The SAS has an easy operation. Simply add air to increase firmness and release air to soften up the ride. Pneumatic seals and o-rings are protected and eliminate leaks. Remote filtered air breather allows you to hide the compressor's air intake under the seat keeping the unit from ever drawing in contaminated air. All Moving parts and bearings are permanently lubricated. Adjustable air pressure from 0 to over 280 psi. Operation The Simplified air suspension offers 3-4" of swing arm travel. As the bike raises you will begin to increase suspension with air, the lower the height the softer the ride. At aprox. 100 psi the bike will be fully raised and the suspension will be resting on its piston bumpers at *maximum ride height*, after that your height will not change but you can continue to increase air pressure for a stiffer ride to improve riding conditions during cornering or with a passenger. The *maximum ride height* is adjustable during the installation. Adjustable dampening: The side of the cylinder piston that is not being pressurized will need to draw in air and force it back out when the suspension is working. The Simplified air suspension has a needle valve in the front of the unit that will control the volume and speed in which that air will flow. Tightening the valve will decrease the speed which the air flows, and vise versa. During assembly the valve is pre-set, (tightened and then backed out 1 1/2 times). This air also comes in and out of the remote filter. The SAS is 100% s from debris. * 3 year warranty / 30 day money back guarantee / lifetime warranty on machined parts!

Last edited by mimo; 03-17-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:35 PM
masar
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

And how is this one compare Platinum Bleed Feed? Better or worse? Because as i learned from past posts Shogun and Platinum should be best ?!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:36 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

What price do you have on a group buy?

Mimo.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by masar
And how is this one compare Platinum Bleed Feed? Better or worse? Because as i learned from past posts Shogun and Platinum should be best ?!
SAS is state of the art when it comes to air rides, period. With the only inconvevient of having to remove the unit (from one end) to drain your oil.

Mimo.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:47 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mimo
SAS is state of the art when it comes to air rides, period. With the only inconvevient of having to remove the unit (from one end) to drain your oil.

Mimo.
Pm for pricing sir. Their MAP prevents up from posting the price in a thread. I have not tried this product yet but am excited to as it is a very slick package. I am not sure which is "best" or if they all compare equally. I actually asked the owner of the company for a comparison to other systems and he said they have no comparison for their system.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
honkylips
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got the SAS on my ride and love it. Dropping it out of the way to access the tranny drain plug and then rebolting it adds about 5 minutes time to the tranny service, which isn't really an issue in my book. I didn't get mine from Dr V, but thought I'd just chime in as a happy customer.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:55 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by honkylips
I've got the SAS on my ride and love it. Dropping it out of the way to access the tranny drain plug and then rebolting it adds about 5 minutes time to the tranny service, which isn't really an issue in my book. I didn't get mine from Dr V, but thought I'd just chime in as a happy customer.
It's good to hear there are happy customers out there.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:22 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a pretty slick unit..

Old 03-17-2010, 05:45 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member

I see no PM in my inbox...

Old 03-17-2010, 06:05 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

PM sent to Mimo.

Quick Reply: New air ride option from Dr. V-TWIN!