Air Suspensions All you Air Ride Suspension Owners can discuss your Rides here

Shotgun shocks who sells them

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Joe What
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shotgun shocks who sells them

I've read and followed alot of the links in here to Shotgun shocks that WERE on sale on ebay but are no longer there.. Ive been to their site and they want almost as much as a SAS system.. So, who can point me to the shop/person selling these at good deal..

Thanks man..

Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

The HDForums site sponsor "Harley Goodies" sells the Platinum Air Shocks for a great price! Contact him. I'm not sure if he sells Shotgun too?

Old 02-03-2010, 08:08 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

We will be selling the ShotGun shocks very soon. I am waiting on my dealer app. I'll let everyone know when they are available, hopefully tomorrow. Harley goodies sells the Platinum which is the first shock designed by JD, the designer of the ShotGun. It is debatable as to which is better, bu they are both fine systems. PM Harley Goodies for info. They have them now I believe.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Joe What
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
We will be selling the ShotGun shocks very soon. I am waiting on my dealer app. I'll let everyone know when they are available, hopefully tomorrow. Harley goodies sells the Platinum which is the first shock designed by JD, the designer of the ShotGun. It is debatable as to which is better, bu they are both fine systems. PM Harley Goodies for info. They have them now I believe.

Cool Dr, hopefully you will get them soon... Hopefully those who have Platinum will chime in and give us some feedback...

Old 02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
WOW!! Your gonna be a one stop shopping source Dr. ! I'm looking at air shocks too; but then again I'm looking at a ton of stuff! I sent a few PM's to order the pulley and sprocket Dr. , but I think your box is, or was full....whicj is a good thing!!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by skipper469
WOW!! Your gonna be a one stop shopping source Dr. ! I'm looking at air shocks too; but then again I'm looking at a ton of stuff! I sent a few PM's to order the pulley and sprocket Dr. , but I think your box is, or was full....whicj is a good thing!!
That is the goal. One stop shopping for all your needs. It is always less expensive and easier to get everything you need at one place. that is why the Dr. is here

Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got mine on ebay from this guy: ianmnumero
It took a while because he would sale a few and then wouldn't list any for a while. Maybe you can send a message and see if he will be offering more? Hope this helps.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Joe What
Outstanding HDF Member

Harley, I did see his posting but like you said none for sale.. I will shoot him an email.. Thanks

Old 02-04-2010, 01:12 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Here's his contact info... http://myworld.ebay.com/ianmnumero1 he's selling them for a grand $1000.00 shipped and he has several....per personal e-mail... oh yea here is his personel e-mail... ianmorier@yahoo.com peace out !!!

Old 02-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Joe What
Outstanding HDF Member

thanks BLKn

Quick Reply: Shotgun shocks who sells them