2018+ Softail Models Breakout

Is the Narrow Primary cover part of the transfer fix/solution?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2019 | 09:48 PM
OldMike
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
My '15 Limited Low came with the narrow primary, so it's been around at least that long.
Not really, you're talking about a Twin Cam, correct.
I put a narrow primary cover on my 2014 SGS.

Old 09-13-2019 | 09:52 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII
It'll be cheaper over time and better for insurance if I buy it in cash and insure it that way.
Granted "budget" and a new softail isnt exactly the most compatable set of words, but in short, I got the chance to pursue a dream bike and I want to make it as viable as possible, with room to spare. Dropping straight cash on the bike, getting cheaper insurance, all gives me more room to look up exhaust and style mods, and comfort upgrades ect.
I also plan on getting my teeth fixed which will be almost as expensive as the bike so, getting what I want and not breaking the bank entirely is the goal.
I am personally kicking myself for waiting so long to start getting into riding as a whole, because I grew around harley's and chopper culture, but when I was in the Army, I was a video game nerd and a competitive player, so bikes werent on my mind yet.
It wasnt until I got older that I really shifted towards wanting to be outside and riding again.
I built an electric moto I ride right now, and while it's fun, and *for the insurance companies* they count it as legal qualified riding experience. it sure ain't no harley./'
Everyone told me "start on a small bike first" so that's what I did, and it's been fun, but I want more power and i gasoline for the long distance option it offers.

I don't have a job either, lets just say some really bad **** happened to me and that's where this whole legal case came from, and that's about as far I wanna talk about that. If I win my case, things will change for the better, and that's what I'm counting on.
I'd rather talk about the bikes while im here.
Ok, well, good luck then. Hopefully one day.

Old 09-13-2019 | 10:06 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by OldMike
Not really, you're talking about a Twin Cam, correct.
I put a narrow primary cover on my 2014 SGS.
Oops, forgot where I was.

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Old 09-13-2019 | 10:24 PM
AJ88V
Road Master

Originally Posted by Mchad
Will you buy a bike already? You’ve certainly posted enough about them, isn’t it time to actually experience one? You are missing out. We only live so long...
Man, did you read that guy right. I want 10 minutes of my life back after reading this thread.

Old 09-13-2019 | 10:27 PM
OldMike
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by AJ88V
Man, did you read that guy right. I want 10 minutes of my life back after reading this thread.
There's a new thing now, the 10 minutes is subtracted from the time you will spend in Hell as time served.

The following users liked this post:
coopmonte (09-13-2019)