2018+ Softail Models Breakout

2020 Low Rider S owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 04:20 PM
OldMike
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,926 Likes on 1,259 Posts

Originally Posted by Durham man
looks great! What highway bar’s are those and bags?
The crash bar, mounts and pegs are all Harley.
The sissy bar bag is from T-Bags, it's a Reno.
The saddle bags are from Leather Pros, its a soft canvas bag.

Last edited by OldMike; 07-19-2020 at 04:31 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Durham man (07-20-2020)
Old 07-20-2020, 04:06 PM
Kevin_Kuklinski
Intermediate
Received 43 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by nightsterept
Definitely post up your stage II results. What did you end up going with for a cam? Tuner?
I did the Harley Power Cam with TTS tuner and Bassani Road Rage III 2-1 Exhaust (bye bye warranty)

Last edited by Kevin_Kuklinski; 07-20-2020 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-20-2020, 05:54 PM
Modo
Cruiser
Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts

Got my bars on, think I'm done for a bit, just going to enjoy it except for some little things.

FattyMcJ (07-30-2020)
Old 07-21-2020, 03:29 PM
vince.mendoza
Stage II
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Front Mount Gauges Question!

I’ve been riding my bike for 3 months now with a 10 in LA Choppers t bar and I am itching to relocate the gauges but since I have a compete Tbar there is no connection point for the gauges relocation bracket. Has anyone else here relocated the gauges on a Tbar style handle bars?

This is my set up and I would like to install this relocation gauge bracket.

Old 07-21-2020, 05:01 PM
OldMike
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,926 Likes on 1,259 Posts

Originally Posted by vince.mendoza
I’ve been riding my bike for 3 months now with a 10 in LA Choppers t bar and I am itching to relocate the gauges but since I have a compete Tbar there is no connection point for the gauges relocation bracket. Has anyone else here relocated the gauges on a Tbar style handle bars?

This is the nicest one I've seen:
Post#444

Old 07-22-2020, 04:42 PM
absmith
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vince.mendoza

Check out the set up Moose328 is using. Might be what your after.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-...l#post19135627

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/2018-...l#post19276053

Old 07-29-2020, 08:53 PM
joshuathopper
Intermediate
Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Current status on my bike

This is where my bike is currently. Saddleman step up seat in roll and tuck, 12 inch LA Choppers T-bars, custom dynamics probeam signals and tail light, kuryakn lay down plate, 2 Brothers Gen 2 exhaust (which I’m not happy with). Now I’m waiting on my RWD FXR fairing to be painted, 22 inch Dean Speed sissy bar, JW speaker adaptive 2 headlight and I think I’ll be mostly done

Old 07-29-2020, 09:22 PM
listentothenighttrain
Cruiser
Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin_Kuklinski
I did the Harley Power Cam with TTS tuner and Bassani Road Rage III 2-1 Exhaust (bye bye warranty)
If you were going to void your warranty in the first place, why waste your money on a Harley cam?

24v (07-30-2020)
Old 08-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Jayson Foster
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a 2020 low rider S.

Originally Posted by Mchad
Well, I did it... I had been talking to my friend at my dealer about my "should I get one - after all I did to my Low Rider?" debate, and since they got their first one in today, he gave me a call. So naturally I had to check it out. Since I got the first 2016 LRS the day it came off the truck 3 years ago, I figured why break tradition... Got a very good deal on my trade, pulled off everything I wanted, and so it begins again...

And no other asses had been on the bike except HD personnel and now mine. I like that.

Bone stock.

Tonight my Ohlins, my Custom Dynamics lights, my mirrors and my seat go on, and the damn reflectors come off. Came home with a new SE tuner.

Ordered a Rinehart 2:1 which should be here on Tuesday (please spare me the warranty comments) and a +4" upper brake line which should be there on Wed. Once thats on, my 10" T's go on it. I also ordered the Memphis shades black clamps for the fork, and a black cafe fairing. Also next week. Not sure how much riding I'll do before the bars are on, as the stock ones are just too damn low for me, and I don't think I can coax any more out of the stock line for any riser extensions.

This thing is a bandit. The inverted forks on this frame is bananas. It handles like its on rails. Amazing the difference from the standard forks. And even with 50 miles taking it easy on the motor it feels great.

So, here we go again...!
i have added Reinhart pipes and forward controls. Looking for suggestions for a good Bluetooth speaker or if there’s a radio option made for it. There is a cover behind the front faring. Might just be to access the headlight? Just curious if u know of anything that might work well.

Old 08-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Jayson Foster
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speaker or Radio options?

Have a 2020 low rider S. Ive had for less then a week. Put 300mi on so far. I’ve added Reinhart slip ons and forward controls. Looking for a Bluetooth speaker option or if there’s a radio/speaker option. Also, any other basic upgrades I could start chipping away at. I’ve seen a few posts and a stage 1 or 2 upgrade? Not exactly sure what that is.

Quick Reply: 2020 Low Rider S owners