Sponsored by:

Quality razor tour pack

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Fasha
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HDRider15
I ordered mine last year off eBay, it came from California, probably via China. I wanted the razor for looks and less for function, however after having it on for a while it holds a lot more than I thought it would. 2 full rain suits, 2 medium size leather coats. We just got back from a 4 day trip only using saddle bag liners and the razor. The best part my wife had what she needed, though not too happy that she couldn't carry her bathroom with her...

I am in the total setup less than $450.00 and using the hardware it came with, so far very happy with function and looks.
Looks great!! Thanks for the reply and info. Did yours come with the back rest padding? If not, where did you order that from?

Old 06-15-2018, 09:55 AM
HDRider15
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks! it came with the backrest pad, only thing I changed was the tether cable. Failed to mention it also came with the metal plate to mount it.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Fasha
Advanced

Thanks! it came with the backrest pad, only thing I changed was the tether cable. Failed to mention it also came with the metal plate to mount it.
Roger that. And I apologize for asking so many questions. But, I guess you lost the rear speakers too right? And you said it came with all the hardware you needed to mount it?

Old 06-15-2018, 10:04 AM
HDRider15
Advanced

No worries, ask away! I never had rear speakers, and this one would be too small to hold any. I did an eBay search for razor tour packs and finally found this one. It came painted Vivid back with all the hardware pre-installed, I did run to the hardware store for the necessary bolts to mount it.

I will go back thorough my purchases and see if I can find it, I buy a lot from eBay so it may take some time to locate it.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Fasha
Advanced

No worries, ask away! I never had rear speakers, and this one would be too small to hold any. I did an eBay search for razor tour packs and finally found this one. It came painted Vivid back with all the hardware pre-installed, I did run to the hardware store for the necessary bolts to mount it.

I will go back thorough my purchases and see if I can find it, I buy a lot from eBay so it may take some time to locate it.
No worries, again I appreciate the info.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:20 AM
HDRider15
Advanced

I just did a quick search for Razor Tour Packs; this is from the same seller I purchased mine from, and a little less money now. It does not come with the metal base plate, however those are easily found through other sellers. Take a look; https://www.ebay.com/itm/Razor-Tour-...kAAOSw-VtbC-Cv

This isn't for everyone, however I ride a lot and didn't want to spend 1k for an HD one.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:22 AM
Fasha
Advanced

Awesome! Thanks! I wonder if the plate in my full size factory Pak would work...

Old 06-15-2018, 10:35 AM
HDRider15
Advanced

You are welcome! Yes, it should fit this one, the base is not drilled to offer different mounting positions. I purchased the black quick-disconnect mount also on eBay, fit right into my docking hardware.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:36 AM
Fasha
Advanced

Originally Posted by hdrider15
you are welcome! Yes, it should fit this one, the base is not drilled to offer different mounting positions. I purchased the black quick-disconnect mount also on ebay, fit right into my docking hardware.
👍👍👍👍👍

Old 06-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Slingshot383
Road Master
Received 444 Likes on 320 Posts

Saddlebag lid speakers would be better anyway, and you have a lot more options to choose from.

Quick Reply: Quality razor tour pack