2014-2023 Touring Models This Section Is For Rushmore/2014-2023 Touring Models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics LED and Plasma Rods Install on a 14 Street Glide Warning Lots of Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 07:10 PM
rocknride71
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have the same setup minus the plasma rods. Love that Daytona Blue Pearl! Almost snagged that color when they came out but wasn't quick enough.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Boostn
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 14 FLHX
I made up a few more if anyone is looking http://www.ebay.com/itm/141534069151...witem=&vxp=mtr
I may be interested in it, however, you specifically stated that its for Street Glide. Are they any different from Road Glide rear fender?

Old 07-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Clump
Tourer
Received 198 Likes on 55 Posts

I did mine, less the plasma rods yesterday. Really happy with the results! I was kinda bummed to see the LEDs are made in China. I figured for the price they'd be US.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:00 AM
Recon4
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

What’s the deal with covering up your license plate when taking pictures of the rear of your bike? I’ve seen this before on Craig’s List and elsewhere. That’s the deal?

Old 07-24-2015, 10:30 AM
babygorilla
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Recon4
What’s the deal with covering up your license plate when taking pictures of the rear of your bike? I’ve seen this before on Craig’s List and elsewhere. That’s the deal?
People are paranoid that someone could steal their info via the plate.

Old 08-10-2015, 07:27 AM
14 FLHX
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Custom Dynamics LED and Plasma Rods Install on a 14 Street Glide Warning Lots of Pics

Originally Posted by Boostn
I may be interested in it, however, you specifically stated that its for Street Glide. Are they any different from Road Glide rear fender?
I haven't checked out the new road glide, so I can't say if it works or not.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:45 PM
barrygreen
Elite HDF Member
Received 360 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Recon4

Websites where you pay a fee to get info such as owner,vin,address and so on, for as little as $10 bucks I could find out where you live along with other info

Old 08-10-2015, 02:36 PM
babygorilla
Road Captain

Originally Posted by barrygreen
Websites where you pay a fee to get info such as owner,vin,address and so on, for as little as $10 bucks I could find out where you live along with other info
And with your screen name and location I can do the same, Barry. Hell, it's part of my job to background info on people. Just making a point that EVERYONE's info is out there for the picking, and it ain't that hard to find out info on people. Of course then why would YOU out of the billions of people on the internet, be special enough for someone to decide to trace your info? Take that into consideration next time you cover up your plate, that you are just one of the BAZILLIONS of photos on the web.

Old 08-10-2015, 04:28 PM
barrygreen
Elite HDF Member
Received 360 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by babygorilla
And with your screen name and location I can do the same, Barry. Hell, it's part of my job to background info on people. Just making a point that EVERYONE's info is out there for the picking, and it ain't that hard to find out info on people. Of course then why would YOU out of the billions of people on the internet, be special enough for someone to decide to trace your info? Take that into consideration next time you cover up your plate, that you are just one of the BAZILLIONS of photos on the web.

Dude...I was just answering the guys question....but thanks for your input

Old 08-11-2015, 06:41 AM
babygorilla
Road Captain

Originally Posted by barrygreen
Dude...I was just answering the guys question....but thanks for your input
Nah, I know, not picking on you and no bad intentions. I was just pointing out that there are easier ways to get a persons info rather than digging it up through the plate #. Hell, the easiest way is to go through their trash. Covering your plate HELPS, but is also kind of a waste of time was my point. If they want your info, they are going to get it unless you have no credit cards, pay all bills in cash, and try to live TOTALLY off the grid. Which is damn near impossible to do in this digital age.

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics LED and Plasma Rods Install on a 14 Street Glide Warning Lots of Pics