Sponsored by:

Fat baggers Inc

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 06:59 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,540 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by Jakehale
thanks Again! After I posted that I read more down in the thread and saw he received them rather quick, but my computer wouldn't let me click and edit the post.

Same question to you though, since you have been so helpful. Did you order on line through fat baggers or someone else? If from Fat baggers, did you order from their web site or call them for the order?

seems like a stupid question, but on Facebook I saw a post where someone had been waiting more than a month to receive their FBI bars.
I would call them up and ask them if they're ready to go? Then see what they will do on the price for you.... it seems like 399 is the going rate but you could always ask

Old 04-22-2021, 09:37 AM
Circa58
Club Member
Received 378 Likes on 205 Posts

This is more of a shipping inquiry. Have you received them yet? Trying to gage how long it will take to get them.
DId you order online or call?

thanks
jake
Yeah, i got the clamp 2 weeks after I ordered it, the Fat Baggers handle bars came in 4 days from order date.

Hope to install them this weekend, got side tracked by putting on my black rocker boxes, black PR tubes and and adjustable PR's + been travelling for business

Old 04-22-2021, 07:24 PM
Jakehale
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Circa58
Yeah, i got the clamp 2 weeks after I ordered it, the Fat Baggers handle bars came in 4 days from order date.

Hope to install them this weekend, got side tracked by putting on my black rocker boxes, black PR tubes and and adjustable PR's + been travelling for business
Be sure to post some pictures!

The following users liked this post:
Circa58 (04-24-2021)
Old 04-24-2021, 01:06 PM
Jakehale
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Did the Namz wiring kit come with the plug for heated grips?

thanks again
jake

Old 04-24-2021, 03:44 PM
Circa58
Club Member

thanks again
jake
Yes it does, but I did not get to the handlebars today, but I have the bike back together :-)

Handlebars next Saturday with pictures, I promise

Old 04-28-2021, 06:29 AM
Circa58
Club Member

thanks again
jake
Correction, I'm not sure, I think the HD heated grips come with their own long cable that has to feed through the handlebars... but I will know more Saturday.

Old 04-30-2021, 11:38 AM
Circa58
Club Member

My search is finally over :-) , I have stock bars, then tried Wild Ones, then Twin Peaks and now Fat Baggers seems to fit the bill for me,

You can get plenty of pull back.... Twin Peaks 10” are the first two pics, I only pulled back another @ 2", but I could have come farther back, probably at least 3.5" to 4". and still not come anywhere near the tank.

I'm 5-11" and wear a 34"-35" sleeve so I only thought I needed @ 2" and after trying the bars in several positions, it came out to right at 2.0".... it looks like less in the picture but the height of the handle bars is different with the Fat Baggers being a little higher than the Twin Peaks,

On the TP, my hands were below the fairing, but now they are slightly above the fairing

Yes the Namz has a connection on the throttle side for heated grips,, but I believe the HD heated grips has a long cable on the Clutch side, that goes down the left side and then connects into an empty connector, whihc I have now, and then it T's off to the connector on the Namz,,

On the Throttle side, you pop off a cover in the inside of the Throttle, and the heated throttle grip plugs into 2-pins inside the throttle sensor

I also installed the Gorilla Grip from Hill and Poly Bushings

Last edited by Circa58; 04-30-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:32 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

My search is finally over :-) , I have stock bars, then tried Wild Ones, then Twin Peaks and now Fat Baggers seems to fit the bill for me,

You can get plenty of pull back.... Twin Peaks 10” are the first two pics, I only pulled back another @ 2", but I could have come farther back, probably at least 3.5" to 4". and still not come anywhere near the tank.

I'm 5-11" and wear a 34"-35" sleeve so I only thought I needed @ 2" and after trying the bars in several positions, it came out to right at 2.0".... it looks like less in the picture but the height of the handle bars is different with the Fat Baggers being a little higher than the Twin Peaks,

On the TP, my hands were below the fairing, but now they are slightly above the fairing

Yes the Namz has a connection on the throttle side for heated grips,, but I believe the HD heated grips has a long cable on the Clutch side, that goes down the left side and then connects into an empty connector, whihc I have now, and then it T's off to the connector on the Namz,,

On the Throttle side, you pop off a cover in the inside of the Throttle, and the heated throttle grip plugs into 2-pins inside the throttle sensor

I also installed the Gorilla Grip from Hill and Poly Bushings

Very nice....I love the reduced reach bars.... even where they are positioned now I could still come back another inch and a half or go forward another 2+ in.
Glad you like them!

Circa58 (04-30-2021)
Old 04-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Circa58
Club Member
Old 04-30-2021, 01:35 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

Delete...dbl post

Last edited by golfblues; 04-30-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Circa58 (04-30-2021)

Quick Reply: Fat baggers Inc