Sponsored by:

Green GPS screen

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Hammz
Grand HDF Member

Received 578 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by Morgan2014
Sure am sorry I signed up on this site. Man the guys I ride with are alway willing to help a brother rider out, but your just an *** hole with no answers with an attitude, just wasting my time.
Really? If the guys you ride with are willing to help you fix the problem, then why isn't it already fixed?

You want help here, start with an introduction. Then explain you issue with enough background information so forum members can respond with possible solutions or things to check.

You'll get more helpful & positive responses when you don't present as a troll with your very first post. And since you have an attitude of your own, unwilling to answer pertinent questions that may lead to possible helpful responses, then I guess you'll need to ask your buddies & dealership for the fix.

Have a good evening.

The following users liked this post:
RollaMo (11-22-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 03:42 AM
cycle7447
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,787 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Morgan2014 - I asked a similar question - how long have you had this issue and when did it start. I also asked if there were any other work done on the Boom or the bike.

I thought I had some valid questions - and it does not look like you provided a response.

Hammz posted a picture of the weather/green screen. Does your's look like that? Better still, can you post a picture of your screen

Old 11-22-2017, 07:43 AM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,792 Likes on 1,577 Posts

Originally Posted by Cosmic Razorback
Post #1

Hmmm should read the manual. You set the color. Red, Green, Blue, Gray, etc.

Are you the same guy from the Indian forum that keeps coming here asking stupid questions every time with a new screen name! Must be 13 years old.

Go back home!
Originally Posted by Hammz
Really? If the guys you ride with are willing to help you fix the problem, then why isn't it already fixed?

You want help here, start with an introduction. Then explain you issue with enough background information so forum members can respond with possible solutions or things to check.

You'll get more helpful & positive responses when you don't present as a troll with your very first post. And since you have an attitude of your own, unwilling to answer pertinent questions that may lead to possible helpful responses, then I guess you'll need to ask your buddies & dealership for the fix.

Have a good evening.

What a bunch of Fuktards. Help the guy out, teach him something if you like but cap the attitude.

Bottom line, if you're tired of answering questions (dumb or not), find something else to do. Like leave maybe. Get some air. Eat a snickers, sumthin.

Last edited by lp; 11-22-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Hammz
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by lp
What a bunch of Fuktards. Help the guy out, teach him something if you like but cap the attitude.

Bottom line, if you're tired of answering questions (dumb or not), find something else to do. Like leave maybe. Get some air. Eat a snickers, sumthin.
First of all, his reply to post 2 came back with attitude (see posts 3 & 4). I gave him a response based on his attitude in those posts (3 & 4).

Can't offer fixes w/o proper info/background. I asked for info so I could offer help.

All your post did was call people names w/o any offer or suggestion for the OP. Sounds like you also have an attitude???

Just sayin....

Last edited by Hammz; 11-22-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:38 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,792 Likes on 1,577 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammz
First of all, his reply to post 2 came back with attitude (see posts 3 & 4). I gave him a response based on his attitude in those posts (3 & 4).

Can't offer fixes w/o proper info/background. I asked for info so I could offer help.

All your post did was call people names w/o any offer or suggestion for the OP. Sounds like you also have an attitude???

Just sayin....
Doesn't feel great being called out and called names right? Your posts were SO offensive and senseless the guy called you an ******* and gave up, and by reading what your "help" was, you earned the title.

My GPS screen is green... yeah typical troll material. Lets beat the guy to death.

Take that crap somewhere else troll hunter. People come here for help, not to be harassed. Get over it.

OP: sorry you ran into these guys. Normally people try to help no matter what your post count is. Sometimes though you can't just help but run into ********. HDF is better than that, don't let it get to ya.

Last edited by lp; 11-22-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:29 PM
Hammz
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by lp
Doesn't feel great being called out and called names right? Your posts were SO offensive and senseless the guy called you an ******* and gave up, and by reading what your "help" was, you earned the title.

My GPS screen is green... yeah typical troll material. Lets beat the guy to death.

Take that crap somewhere else troll hunter. People come here for help, not to be harassed. Get over it.

OP: sorry you ran into these guys. Normally people try to help no matter what your post count is. Sometimes though you can't just help but run into ********. HDF is better than that, don't let it get to ya.
Pot calling the kettle black!!!

Old 11-22-2017, 09:29 PM
hbsoldier3
Elite HDF Member

Received 796 Likes on 623 Posts