Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 06:36 PM
leftyjm
Road Warrior
Veteran: Air Force
Received 413 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by harley0711
e

It has be SO TOSSED around - no disrespect but if you use the search button above and just type in Cornerstone or Boardtracker ESP you will have hours of reading, Jim is a good guy IF your state allows it... some states do NOT allow Jim to sell to those riders, FL and CA being two.. So, good to go or get your self a pot of coffee or a case of beer and enjoy your reading, lol
Had a Old English Sheep dog named Harley years ago after a bike I had, small world.
At any rate my state does allow the Cornerstone and FYI I am aware of the ability to search and as you said I would find tons of reading material some I'm sure very old.
I threw my thread out there to see if I could get some really up to date info and pertinent info and sure enough I did.
Thanks for you input and the policing of the forum.
Lefty 2015 RGS

Old 08-31-2016, 07:06 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ardakota
They would like if you purchase at least 30 days before the end so they can be sure and have all the paperwork in and done so you have it when your original warranty runs out.
Thanks for the info. I'll do that 30 days out then.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:43 PM
ardakota
Road Captain
Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

One of the best features is you can use an indy as well as a harley dealer with no extra cost as long as they are a licensed buisiness.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:28 AM
Mister Breeze
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sailrider 1
Thanks for the info. I'll do that 30 days out then.
Yes. I inquired at 30 days also. He then told me as long as I had factory warranty remaining, I was OK. Jim took info and then told me as long as I was signed before factory one ran out. It was actually them that waited till the day before to charge my card. Easy transaction for sure.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:34 PM
micmoren
Tourer
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

I'd appreciate it one of you would PM me Jim's contact info so I can inquire about an ESP. Thanks.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:53 PM
BlueTK
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by micmoren
I'd appreciate it one of you would PM me Jim's contact info so I can inquire about an ESP. Thanks.
Everything you need to know can be found on this page

http://www.discountesp.com/

I got mine in June before my factory warranty ran out. So glad I did.

The following users liked this post:
micmoren (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 04:05 PM
whocares
Road Warrior
Received 448 Likes on 221 Posts

I'm not too concerned about wheel/tire plan.what I want to know if anybody had engine, tranny work done while covered under this ext warranty plan.that's while having a stage 1 done to your bike.1 dealer in arizona near me doesnt honor factory warranty if you do a stage 1.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:56 PM
scottt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 164 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by whocares
I'm not too concerned about wheel/tire plan.what I want to know if anybody had engine, tranny work done while covered under this ext warranty plan.that's while having a stage 1 done to your bike.1 dealer in arizona near me doesnt honor factory warranty if you do a stage 1.
Do not see how they could do that on pre 17 bikes. Especially if you are using Harley stage one parts with a Harley EPA approved ( pre 17 ) stage one flash.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:52 PM
PeteF
Road Captain
Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by whocares
I called Harley Corp. a couple of days ago and asked specifically about stage 1 and warranty as it applies to my 2016 RGS. Harley stage 1 a/c, Harley slipons, and Harley stage 1 download. Regular customer service wouldn't answer my question, so they escalated it up the ladder to someone who could. The MOCO gal I spoke to said as long as it's all Harley parts and the ECM recalibration is Harley then there are no warranty issues. Not sure what the dealer's issue is, but that's the answer I got directly from MOCO.

Old 09-02-2016, 02:27 AM
tbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 690 Likes on 465 Posts

Originally Posted by PeteF
I called Harley Corp. a couple of days ago and asked specifically about stage 1 and warranty as it applies to my 2016 RGS. Harley stage 1 a/c, Harley slipons, and Harley stage 1 download. Regular customer service wouldn't answer my question, so they escalated it up the ladder to someone who could. The MOCO gal I spoke to said as long as it's all Harley parts and the ECM recalibration is Harley then there are no warranty issues. Not sure what the dealer's issue is, but that's the answer I got directly from MOCO.
I got the same reply and in writing. It states no racing parts are covered or any failures they cause.

Quick Reply: Corner stone esp