Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered my Fuel Moto package

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 12:07 PM
jiml53
Cruiser
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I've installed FM 2/1 e-series and tuned with PV, with great results.

Jim

Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM
bigrobtemp
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Many parts on the bike from Fuel Moto. PV2, Target Tune, Stage 1, ect.... Great place to deal with and Jamie is always patient and helpful. Very good business.

Old 04-12-2016, 06:43 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Great looking bikes. I'm really digging that amber whiskey and charcoal.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:50 PM
RKC1965
Tourer
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Just took my bike for first ride with the stage 1 FM parts I ordered for my 2015 RGS. Very happy and satisfied with the the way my bike ran with the billet A/C and micro tuner install. High Roller pipes sound great. Not to loud at highway speed but definitely noticable when you twist it.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:24 AM
rlast1
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My 2015 Ultra Limited is running E-Series two into one, Big Sucker , and Power Vision with preloaded Fuel-Moto Tune all from Fuel-Moto. Bike runs perfect cant imagine ever changing away from this.

The following users liked this post:
bigrobtemp (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:10 PM
MilesOfTexas
Road Warrior
Received 159 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Power Vision and FP3 are both great products, where they differ are the maps, product functionality, & support. All of the FP3 maps are developed by V&H and are based on V&H components. Fp3 does not use software for the product it runs on a smartphone or tablet via bluetooth and everything runs thru the V&H server. The V&H maps work well for many combination however the design of the product does not allowed maps to be shared, developed or distributed by third parties, tuning shops and users. Power Vision is very different in this respect, you have features within the PV device and a full software suite, both Dynojet and Fuel Moto have extensive map databases (FM has over 1000 PV maps) and the PV device is also a datalogger. The design of PV allows us to pre-load map(s) for a customers specific combination and also allows for support at a much higher level.

The earlier comment from a user on the O2's being unplugged referred to the Dynojet PC-V which uses O2 eliminators. As far as Power Duals or the Jackpot 2/1/2; both are great pipes, it really comes down to if you want to retain the factory heat shields with the Jackpot pipe or want the heat shields with the V&H. Another consideration is the lifetime warranty on our Jackpot stainless pipes and the V&H warranty is 90 days.
For my '14 Limited, I can't wait until I have the funds for your Jackpot 2-1-2 ceramic headpipe with the narrow and wide bungs and the PV tuner with the Power Tune add-on. In my mind, those are set. Now I just need to figure out the best slip-ons (currently have SE Street Cannons) and AC for that combo. I am highly desiring an AC with a blue filter, but haven't had much luck on that. I think S&S sells blue AC oil though.

Nevertheless, FM is the only place I will be buying this from!

bigrobtemp (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:14 PM
MilesOfTexas
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bigrobtemp
Many parts on the bike from Fuel Moto. PV2, Target Tune, Stage 1, ect.... Great place to deal with and Jamie is always patient and helpful. Very good business.
That is a badass looking TK! I am working little by little to black out the same parts on my Daytona Blue Limited. I think it will look nice on mine, but you have the perfect color combo for that.

bigrobtemp (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:57 PM
bigrobtemp
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by MilesOfTexas
That is a badass looking TK! I am working little by little to black out the same parts on my Daytona Blue Limited. I think it will look nice on mine, but you have the perfect color combo for that.
Thank you for the nice words. I have seen a Daytona Blue SG blacked out and it looked sick. Good luck with your project. Post them pics up here and show it off when your done.

Old 04-13-2016, 03:08 PM
MilesOfTexas
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bigrobtemp
Thank you for the nice words. I have seen a Daytona Blue SG blacked out and it looked sick. Good luck with your project. Post them pics up here and show it off when your done.
Thanks, will do!!!

Old 04-14-2016, 11:55 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Thank you all for the kind words and support!

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Quick Reply: Just ordered my Fuel Moto package