Sponsored by:

Just ordered my Fuel Moto package

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Blue Tick
Road Master
Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtMic
Flexibility of the maps with a built in auto tune. They've now added cam options to their software as well. Costs less than the Power Vision and I don't have to unplug the o2 sensors as the PCV requires.
I have been looking at the PV and FP3 as well and can't decide which way I want to go. What do you mean you have to unplug the O2 sensors? I'm currently running V&H Twin Slash Rounds on my SGS. Debating on either Power Duals or the Jackpot 2-1-2 that you just ordered.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:47 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

With the Power Commander V, you unplug the sensors and add in a "loop". The Power Vision or FP3 you don't have to do that. The PV is a great unit from what I've heard and read.

Having just bought this bike I'm trying to stretch my nickels where I can without sacrificing too much.

Old 04-11-2016, 12:16 AM
goose222
Road Master
Received 140 Likes on 79 Posts

I have used both the power vision two and the fp3 and I like the fo 3 better. I like how easy it is to navigate and use. It mite be in my head but I think the fp3 auto tune auto tunes better.

Old 04-11-2016, 09:30 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Tick
I have been looking at the PV and FP3 as well and can't decide which way I want to go. What do you mean you have to unplug the O2 sensors? I'm currently running V&H Twin Slash Rounds on my SGS. Debating on either Power Duals or the Jackpot 2-1-2 that you just ordered.
Power Vision and FP3 are both great products, where they differ are the maps, product functionality, & support. All of the FP3 maps are developed by V&H and are based on V&H components. Fp3 does not use software for the product it runs on a smartphone or tablet via bluetooth and everything runs thru the V&H server. The V&H maps work well for many combination however the design of the product does not allowed maps to be shared, developed or distributed by third parties, tuning shops and users. Power Vision is very different in this respect, you have features within the PV device and a full software suite, both Dynojet and Fuel Moto have extensive map databases (FM has over 1000 PV maps) and the PV device is also a datalogger. The design of PV allows us to pre-load map(s) for a customers specific combination and also allows for support at a much higher level.

The earlier comment from a user on the O2's being unplugged referred to the Dynojet PC-V which uses O2 eliminators. As far as Power Duals or the Jackpot 2/1/2; both are great pipes, it really comes down to if you want to retain the factory heat shields with the Jackpot pipe or want the heat shields with the V&H. Another consideration is the lifetime warranty on our Jackpot stainless pipes and the V&H warranty is 90 days.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

The following users liked this post:
BrownSanta (04-19-2016)
Old 04-11-2016, 06:47 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Got the shipping emails. Hurry up and get here. LOL

Old 04-11-2016, 07:08 PM
jdw1
Road Captain
Received 129 Likes on 86 Posts

^^^^^^

Old 04-11-2016, 09:48 PM
cruzrtwdgt
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enjoy. Just ran another auto tune on my FM headpipe/ac/Jackpot Pipe combo and it is rockin'.

On the FM headpipe.... get another person to help. Or two. Its a pain in the a$$. Had to take it to my local mechanic and use his lift and his hands..... He is a V&H dealer and was cussing like a sailor....

Old 04-11-2016, 09:59 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by cruzrtwdgt
On the FM headpipe.... get another person to help. Or two. Its a pain in the a$$. Had to take it to my local mechanic and use his lift and his hands..... He is a V&H dealer and was cussing like a sailor....
Good to know. That part gets delivered on Thursday and the rest of the gear on Friday. At least I get an extra day to get it on there.

Old 04-11-2016, 10:23 PM
jdw1
Road Captain
Received 129 Likes on 86 Posts

Did you watch this prior to installation? Just askin!

Last edited by jdw1; 04-11-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:13 AM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

I've seen that. Jamie makes it look too easy. LOL
When I replaced the one on my 09, it was a pain trying to get the brackets to line up with the studs.

Quick Reply: Just ordered my Fuel Moto package