Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saddlebag Wall Organizer

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 08:56 PM
Captain Itch
Sponsor
Received 612 Likes on 330 Posts

Guy's I am not sure if this will work for you but we make these panels that will help keep you organized and do not take up any room. If you have any questions just let us know .. http://shop.captain-itch.com/Saddleb...Panels_c65.htm

Old 12-14-2015, 10:43 PM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by mavantix
I went the cheap route and bought one of these bucket organizers, cut it in half on the sides where it's stitched together, folded over the top and put a stitch down it and punched holes in it, held in by the bag pins. Two saddlebag organizers for $7. Heck, if you cut it right, you still get the inside bucket side to use in a bucket. Put all sorts of junk in it, plastic cleaner for sheilds, rags, tools, sunscreen, riding glasses, hair ties, hankies, etc etc.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Buc...9N14/205171909
Got pics ?

Old 12-14-2015, 10:53 PM
black n white
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I went the cheap route and bought one of these bucket organizers, cut it in half on the sides where it's stitched together, folded over the top and put a stitch down it and punched holes in it, held in by the bag pins. Two saddlebag organizers for $7. Heck, if you cut it right, you still get the inside bucket side to use in a bucket. Put all sorts of junk in it, plastic cleaner for sheilds, rags, tools, sunscreen, riding glasses, hair ties, hankies, etc etc.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Buc...9N14/205171909
I did the same thing with the organizer from Harley's wash bucket. Wanted the bucket for the grit strainer and felt like making bag organizers helped justify the price. I have bag speaker harnesses and an amp in the left bag. I put an aluminum bar in the top seam off the organizers to mold them to the bag. Works real well and pockets were made to drain out moisture

Old 12-14-2015, 11:48 PM
mavantix
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I didn't take any pics while making it, but here's some of the right side, left is just the same, just the other half of the bucket organizer. If you look close, you can see the stitch I ran down the top where I folded the cut over. I might have steal black_n_white's aluminum bar idea, just to mold the bag tight up against the shock hump in the back of the saddlebag!

Old 12-15-2015, 08:25 AM
smithk
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I didn't take any pics while making it, but here's some of the right side, left is just the same, just the other half of the bucket organizer. If you look close, you can see the stitch I ran down the top where I folded the cut over. I might have steal black_n_white's aluminum bar idea, just to mold the bag tight up against the shock hump in the back of the saddlebag!

I really like this idea along with the cost. I can see a project in the near future. As for a gun holster, I have several holsters I have bought over the years that are inside the belt or waist band that I think could be made to fit between the bucket organizer and the saddle bag. Another idea on keeping registration and proof of insurance. I took photos of both of these and have them stored in my phone. Don't know if that would ever be an issue if stopped but being a retired LEO, figured I would always be able to talk my way around that. Of course if I were going to cross the border into Canada, think I would be sure to have the papers along.

Last edited by smithk; 12-15-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:29 AM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Very Nice , I see in this my future. Thanks for posting

Old 12-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Joltergeist
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smithk
Does anyone have the Saddlebag Wall Organizer? Looking for something that would hold keys, cell phone, glasses, etc.
I got these from JP: http://www.jpcycles.com/product/163-839 and http://www.jpcycles.com/product/163-840

I didn't bolt them down, so I can slip them in/out... they stay in place and are great without eating too much space... (I usually only keep the right hand one in... )

Old 12-15-2015, 03:25 PM
GPHDXLC
Grand HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 241 Posts

Got the Harley ones, like them a lot.

Old 12-15-2015, 04:02 PM
thealaskan
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Itch
Guy's I am not sure if this will work for you but we make these panels that will help keep you organized and do not take up any room. If you have any questions just let us know .. http://shop.captain-itch.com/Saddleb...Panels_c65.htm
I like your stuff C' Itch. Can you do a custom tool pouch roll?

Old 12-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Captain Itch
Sponsor
Received 612 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by thealaskan
I like your stuff C' Itch. Can you do a custom tool pouch roll?
Yes give us a call and tell Isabel what you are looking for ..