Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Infotainment 1.19.1.1 Update

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Pappy13
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Upgraded today. Not able to ride to see if it fixed the AVC. Formatted 8GB thumb drive with FAT32 using a MAC. Copied the .iso file to thumb drive. Turned to accessory and allowed system to come up. Plugged in drive and install went just fine. Will see if any issues show up.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:50 PM
68 XLCH
Road Warrior
Received 151 Likes on 131 Posts

Web site indicates it only fixes the direction of the turn arrow.

Seems like too much trouble for just a fix that is not relevant to me.

Especially since i have no issues with the current OS.

I think i'll skip this update.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:27 AM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member
Received 267 Likes on 226 Posts

I wonder if this update, or any of the others, fixed the random state the radio sometimes pops into when the bike is started? Currently, I have 1.19.0 that was installed when I took delivery of the bike.

In other words - if, for instance, the system's off when you shut the bike down, is it still off every time you start the bike up again (or still in whatever mode it was in when you turned the bike off)? This seems so basic that I would think that the MOCO could figure out a way to make it do something this simple, but maybe (probably?) not.

If so, then I'll try doing the update. This is the only weird thing that happens regularly with mine, since I never intentionally turn the system on and/or use it for anything, and I've seen other threads about it too.

Last edited by jpooch00; 11-04-2015 at 06:46 AM.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:36 AM
srms411
Intermediate
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Bluetooth

Still waiting for MOCO to fix the Bluetooth issue. Very disappointed that they still haven't taken this issue serious. We all paid for a sysytem that was supposed to be full Bluetooth ready and still have produced no fix.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:04 AM
dixonk
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,508 Likes on 3,579 Posts

Originally Posted by 68 XLCH
Web site indicates it only fixes the direction of the turn arrow.

Seems like too much trouble for just a fix that is not relevant to me.

Especially since i have no issues with the current OS.

I think i'll skip this update.
Just because they don't advertise that it fixed an issue doesn't mean it won't. If they can fix an issue without actually having to admit there was an issue why would they? That's why I keep my stuff up to date with the latest updates. Not just on the bike but any technology that has updates.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:27 AM
zoozoo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 31,447 Likes on 8,422 Posts

Originally Posted by jpooch00
I wonder if this update, or any of the others, fixed the random state the radio sometimes pops into when the bike is started? Currently, I have 1.19.0 that was installed when I took delivery of the bike.

In other words - if, for instance, the system's off when you shut the bike down, is it still off every time you start the bike up again (or still in whatever mode it was in when you turned the bike off)? This seems so basic that I would think that the MOCO could figure out a way to make it do something this simple, but maybe (probably?) not.

If so, then I'll try doing the update. This is the only weird thing that happens regularly with mine, since I never intentionally turn the system on and/or use it for anything, and I've seen other threads about it too.
I haven't updated t 1.19.1.1 still using 1.19.1 and that problem still exist.

Old 11-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by dixonk
Just because they don't advertise that it fixed an issue doesn't mean it won't. If they can fix an issue without actually having to admit there was an issue why would they? That's why I keep my stuff up to date with the latest updates. Not just on the bike but any technology that has updates.
Agreed. Just did the update - which is the first one since I picked up the bike last month.
For once in my life, this update was really easy to accomplish and zero hang-ups.
The actual bike update took 6 minutes and ran through 10 updating steps.
Time for a ride and see if anything is different.
(Since I only have a hunnert miles on since picking it up, I doubt I'll notice much of any difference)

Old 11-04-2015, 03:41 PM
FinalShot
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jstrenn
I think the bike has to be moving for those to show up. When it's sitting still the nav does not know which direction it's facing.
You are correct once you first start the bike. However, I took the pictures after a 30 miles ride to work. En-route, I even started a route to see if they would come on and did not.

The next time I powered up the bike, they were back and then lost them after about 5 minutes. I reset and reloaded and it seems to work now.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:50 PM
dixonk
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,508 Likes on 3,579 Posts

After a couple rides I think it might take even longer now for the navigation system to boot up after the radio turns on. Boy what I wouldn't give for it to have some sort of memory function to stay active for a day or two after ignition is off. My dodge you turn it on and as soon as the radio turns on the nav is ready to go.

Old 11-04-2015, 07:00 PM
YPD485
Stellar HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by dixonk
After a couple rides I think it might take even longer now for the navigation system to boot up after the radio turns on. Boy what I wouldn't give for it to have some sort of memory function to stay active for a day or two after ignition is off. My dodge you turn it on and as soon as the radio turns on the nav is ready to go.
People knock Chrysler products, but their Uconnect infotainment system is one of, if not the best one currently available. Good for them.

Quick Reply: Infotainment 1.19.1.1 Update