Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flush mounted LED Tail light questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Dark Cloud
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Turbo,
Give my Bro a call at Native Custom Baggers. He'll email you pics of different taillights you can choose from and he'll tell you all you'll need to know about flush or chrome bezeled l.e.d. lights. # is 269-276-9200. The new site should be up any minute. Literally. The domain is getting switched over to the new site and the old hosting company said it could take up to 7 days. I think they should be able flip a switch and be done with it, but what do I know. Slater, that's a nice Road Glide. Can't wait to see it after my Bro gets done with it. Here's a few pics of other lights my Bro has done. The first two are the same bike. Brights as hell when on, and totally hidden when off!

Attached Thumbnails Flush mounted LED Tail light questions-dscn0568.jpg   Flush mounted LED Tail light questions-dscn0559.jpg   Flush mounted LED Tail light questions-img_3262.jpg   Flush mounted LED Tail light questions-cateyes-in-saddlebags.jpg   Flush mounted LED Tail light questions-diamond-led-taillights-smooth-fender.jpg  

Old 03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
turbo38sfi
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mslater741
should look like this
That's pretty hot! I have a removable tourpack, so will need to cut out some slots for the hardware.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:03 AM
mslater741
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MIL. BAGGER . makes a bracket that you dont need to use the hoops sticking thru your fender....i think it is way cleaner....Native Custom Bagger built a retractable license plate that was used on this bike.....cant get any cleaner.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:36 PM
neano62
Tourer
Default Antanea?

I've got to purchase a hidden antanea. What are you guys using? I have a Amplifier hooked up to my Radio,... therefore I can not use my cig. lighter to hook up anything to it! I'm refering to the J&M antanea... I saw where it might have to hook up to your cig lighter? Nice look-n pics!

Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM
turbo38sfi
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MIL. BAGGER . makes a bracket that you dont need to use the hoops sticking thru your fender....i think it is way cleaner....Native Custom Bagger built a retractable license plate that was used on this bike.....cant get any cleaner.
I didn't see it on the mil, bag site. Shot a few questions over to Paul on his products.

You need to change your sig pict..gonna make me wanna paint my bike and get new rims...damn you!

Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 PM
mslater741
Road Master

Originally Posted by turbo38sfi
I didn't see it on the mil, bag site. Shot a few questions over to Paul on his products.

You need to change your sig pict..gonna make me wanna paint my bike and get new rims...damn you!
http://www.milwaukeebagger.com/Tour_Packs_s/80.htm here is a link to the tour pack racks...they have something messed up , listing them for a soft tail ......there are a couple of recent threads about them... i just think this is the cleanest way to go...when Paul gets my bike done ill post some new pics...

Old 03-15-2010, 09:26 PM
mslater741
Road Master

Originally Posted by turbo38sfi

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...-pak-rack.html

Old 03-16-2010, 06:48 AM
mslater741
Road Master

Originally Posted by neano62
I've got to purchase a hidden antanea. What are you guys using? I have a Amplifier hooked up to my Radio,... therefore I can not use my cig. lighter to hook up anything to it! I'm refering to the J&M antanea... I saw where it might have to hook up to your cig lighter? Nice look-n pics!
Paul installed one of his hidden antennas in my fairing. i dont want anything cluttering up my back end. i havent heard it, or seen it yet....but i trust his abilities and taste to know whatever he uses it has to be decent.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Scorpion07
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A whole lot of work and thought went into that rear end. Very nice. I love the flush mount lights! I've seen way too many add ons that look cobbled. What they did is way beyond bolting on parts. All the lines flow, and the gaps are perfect.
Impressive work!
Can't wait to see pics of yours....

Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
neano62
Tourer

Paul installed one of his hidden antennas in my fairing. i dont want anything cluttering up my back end. i havent heard it, or seen it yet....but i trust his abilities and taste to know whatever he uses it has to be decent.
Appreciate that... when I speak with him again... just bought his 8" stretched fender for 09 models, wedgy lites in da fillers, and x-tended bags I'll have to ask him about that. Also sent him my sidecovers today, so they can paint them to match the bags pinstriping design. Maybe next year stretched 6 gallon tank and a cut and rake job with the 26"

Quick Reply: Flush mounted LED Tail light questions