Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A change has come, 2008 Streetglide Project rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A change has come, 2008 Streetglide Project rebuild

I know I havent been on here for a while, I’ve had many recent changes occur in my life. Despite these changes, I’m back. I decided to tear my bike down and put it back together. I want to share the progress with you guys. A new chapter in my life… There will be many pictures, so let me know what you think. It is impossible for me to capture how real the artwork looks, with this camera, but I will do my best. I am working with a very close friend of mine Cory Saint Clair. This is going to be a Saint Clair Edition bagger (just like my Camaro). Cory has taken my dream car and made it a reality, now I have tasked him with doing the same to my bike. I havent posted much on my car, cause it isn’t done, but I thought I would share my bike build process in real time (or close to it, all these picts were taken today, more to come tomorrow)

I know the picts take up some space, so as I go along, I will try to span them out a little further, I just want to show a little of how meticulous Cory is with his art, how passionate.

Here is a new addition to my family to go along with my build, thought I would share him too.

He kinda goes with the theme of my bike (the lady in the picture is from the kennel where my dog is until tomorow, no relation to me)

I will be re-doing the audio on this thing too, spruce it up a little…

Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 AM
rkride
Cruiser

Yep, you are right, the art work looks amazing. I always wonder how someone can do that. Your bike will look awesome when done and I can't wait to see more pics.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

Originally Posted by rkride
Yep, you are right, the art work looks amazing. I always wonder how someone can do that. Your bike will look awesome when done and I can't wait to see more pics.
thank you, my bike is going to be full color art, well realistic looking work, Cory is the best at what he does, from large scale to small... he works hard and someday soon it will pay off for him... wait till the face is closer to done, still got the rest of the bike to do also...

i cant wait to get back to the shop... here is a snap shot of my car (one side of it, this is monochromatic)...

I am going to be starting a program for kids/youth coming up real soon, recent events in life have taught me to reach for my goals, no matter what it seems like, keep moving forward... i have had some long term goals, that i feel i should have accomplished by now, or at least attempted (like the program), so i am going for it now, no matter what the obstacle...

Last edited by Gtsdesigns; 02-23-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 AM
woosh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More pics...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Sincecrazy
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Now thats some talent!

Old 02-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

more pictures later today, not showing much of my car, cause dont wanna show that till its done, but bike will be posted as i go along with it... absolutely the best air brush artist, simply amazing

Old 02-23-2010, 08:00 AM
GMONEY220
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up

Sweet!
That dude has skills!!!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Estil
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for sharing! Keep the pics coming too. Artwork is fantastic.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:16 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 12 Posts

PHENOMENAL!!!! I absolutely love the artistic talent of airbrushing. It transforms objects to a stellar dimension and leaves the observer absolutely speechless.

WOW!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:51 AM
elPrez
Stellar HDF Member
Received 448 Likes on 313 Posts

That is SICK!!!!
Man does he have talent...can't wait to see more.
Thanks for sharing!

Quick Reply: A change has come, 2008 Streetglide Project rebuild