Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I bought the Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift Today.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 04:04 PM
keltonkrew
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pork-Chop
hmmm, I just looked and it's the reg. price
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...bCategoryName=

I called my local store (281) 487-1171 and she said on sale for $79.99, then I took my 20% off coupon and it came up to $64. it was like $69.xx OTD....I looked on the site and it shows $99...

Old 12-14-2009, 10:54 PM
rjg883c
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 556 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by bradleys
OK -

I have been looking at their lift tables for some time and will probably pull the trigger one of these days.
There is an ad for Harbor Freight Tools in both the December and January issues of 'Cycle World'. The ads both contain a coupon for $120 dollars off their lift table.

Ron

Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 AM
littled62
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the wife bought mine 2 years ago for christmas, makes working on and cleaning the bike a whole lot easyer, and easyer on my old back

Attached Thumbnails I bought the Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift Today.-318.jpg  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Rebobbed
Advanced

Im reviving an old thread here, i recently purchased the yellow jack from HF. Not very good directions puting the damn thing together but i got it. had to tighten up all the preassebled nuts and bolts because they were not tight.

My main question is i didnt see any post by anyone with a Dyna who uses this lift? I have on 06 Dyna SB. i really bought it so i can takes wheels off to change tires and/or clean them periodically. im concerned it may not fit properly and i dont want to start to lift and have the thing not sit properly and tip on me.

excuse the ignorance but i have never used a jack on my bike before, but im trying to save the cash by doing the work myself.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:47 PM
DanDman
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebobbed
Im reviving an old thread here, i recently purchased the yellow jack from HF. Not very good directions puting the damn thing together but i got it. had to tighten up all the preassebled nuts and bolts because they were not tight.

My main question is i didnt see any post by anyone with a Dyna who uses this lift? I have on 06 Dyna SB. i really bought it so i can takes wheels off to change tires and/or clean them periodically. im concerned it may not fit properly and i dont want to start to lift and have the thing not sit properly and tip on me.

excuse the ignorance but i have never used a jack on my bike before, but im trying to save the cash by doing the work myself.
HD MOCO as blocks available for Dynas to even the points were the frame contacts the jack. If you go to the Dyna section there's a few threads about jack modifications for Dynas.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Horsemanraul
Novice
Thumbs up harbor freight lift

I bought both the yellow lift for washing my ultra and it works great to get to the wide whitwalls and the chrome spokes, and I bought the table. I didn't like the wheel chock/lock on the table because it was too small and silly to turn the little wheel on the chock, by hand. Sooo, I replaced the chock with a big chock, like the one on the big, grey tables (I forget who makes them). It now has a hand crank which makes it a breeze for a one-man operation.
On another note, H/F has a wheel locking-chock with a base for about $60 that I was able to bolt on to my utility trailer. I can ride the bike onto the trailer and into the chock and PRESTO, the front wheel locks in place and I can get off the bike and it remains standing, making it easy to get off the bike and place all necessary straps to secure it. Again, making it a one-man operation!

Last edited by Horsemanraul; 02-25-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: I corrected my grammar
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM
qmann
Cruiser

Good lift for the money - also $59.00 discount codes in a few of the rags now. If anyone needs the code let me know. It's also in this Months issue of American Iron Magazine. Lifts are like oil on this site - everyone has an opinion, for sure. Been using mine a couple of years and it works fine -USE THE LOCK- after pumping up to desired height!! (don't ask me how i know!)

Old 02-26-2013, 08:09 AM
qmann
Cruiser

HAPBOB - How do you like the lift table and how is it? Been debating this for next purchase - Coupon for this now out for $299.00!

Old 02-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Dodchall70
Novice

I purchased one of the table's about 6 months ago. Best $300.00 I have spent in sometime!

Old 02-26-2013, 02:25 PM
qmann
Cruiser

Here's the Discount code from Harbor Freight - If anyone cares:

95511887 Exp. 7/5/31 Can be used online $59.99 1500 LB Lift

41814320 Exp. 7/5/13 Can be used online $299.99 1000 LB Lift Table

Out of April 2013 American Iron Magazine

Last edited by qmann; 03-05-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply: I bought the Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift Today.