Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift table

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 12:48 PM
kevin_n
Road Captain
Received 189 Likes on 140 Posts

I have a HB table and it works for my needs. The wheel clamp got changed to a wheel chock and I added d-rings to the front to tie down the bikes. The position of the ones on the table didn't work for me.

Kevin

Old 02-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts

Got my table from Gregsmith equipment
It's been a good table over the years.
Was $899 when I got it, but it's gone up a bit since then.

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-Cycle-Lift-XLT

Old 02-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Frostbite
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,741 Likes on 1,668 Posts

I needed something for a trike, a ZTR mower and a garden tractor. Had to be at least 1500# cap. Was looking at the Derek Weaver one until I found out it wasn't free shipping to ND. Ended up with this:
http://www.redlinestands.com/catalog...t-table-p-2533
I splurged and bought the electric add on, best money ever spent. Don't have to snake air hose across the floor, just push a button. The table is just long enough to hold the Freewheeler without the extension, so saved some garage space there. Table with sides is wider than Weaver one, and only go part way up the sides so motor and front end is easier to work on. Only mod I made was added wheel chock.

One thing they don't tell you is it's made in China. My son is a fabricator / welder. He looked it over and said I did good. Said the quality and design was solid. I know it's sure been a blessing to these old joints of mine. Here's a factory pic of a Goldwing:

Old 02-05-2017, 03:06 PM
desertwolf
Road Master
Received 42 Likes on 27 Posts

This: http://www.directlift.com/Motorcycle...DT-P47C15.aspx
Longest table, drop out feature, 1000lb capacity, quality made in America construction. I added the side extensions to it so I can touch when I ride it up. And with the side extensions it works for atv's, lawn mowers, an adjustable height work table, and like a loading dock. Brought a 56" tool box home one day, backed the truck up to the table, rolled the box onto the table, lowered the table, and rolled the box onto the floor. By myself. Any projects I'm working on, its so nice to have an adjustable height table to work on. So this isn't just for motorcycles. This is a very useful, multifunction piece of shop equipment. Didn't realize when I bought this how useful this would be for other things besides just working on the bikes.

Old 02-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Ducky 149
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I found a Direct Lift on Craigslist. Lifts my Ultra Limited just fine. Found that being hunched over working with the Craftsman Jack gave me heartburn. Gut was always burning. Would definitely recommend!!

Old 02-05-2017, 08:27 PM
tbrince
Tourer
Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

Handy B.O.B. 1500. Pneumatic,side extensions ,drop out ,nice wheel chock ,left it stock. I did use Herculiner on ramp and side extensions to protect finish and aid traction when riding up. I park bike on it unless l need it for mower repair or a bench.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:46 PM
glcash
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Titan for me.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:10 AM
soulpatch
Tourer
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Excellent, you guys have helped me quite a bit. I was leery of the HF table for a couple of reasons, lack of adjustability, having to mod it out. Hell, even the heights you could work at. Plus, having an overhanging mass that large behind held by the locking system they have scares the crap outa me. So definitely going to wait, save the money and get the lift I want. I'm in no direct hurry, since sometime in the next 90 days I'll be finding out if the family is relocating or not (alabama or staying in michigan). So I'm going to wait until then to order/ship everything until then. The final destination will be the retirement home, so one of the stipulations is either a pole barn with concrete floor (thinking about sinking the lift (maybe more than one) in flush, but at the least i'll have a nice workshop to setup on. The titan and redline have both caught my eye. The reviews were all good quality on the materials, stability, etc. But at least I know not to waste any money/time on buying cheap and trying to modify it from there.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:28 PM
liquidr1
Road Master
Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

I got the HD1K table from Redline stands. Im sure the HF table works well for many people. Just wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted side extensions for ATV as well as added room to lay tools and cleaning supplies.

Old 02-07-2017, 12:26 PM
JK_Showtime
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have the HF lift table and it works just fine. I have used it on my old dyna buddies sportsters and now I have my Road Glide on it. Here are some pictures. I installed a handy lift wheel vise on it and it works great. Never an issue and I've ripped my bikes completely down on it. I don't just use my life for cleaning or small bolt on stuff.

Quick Reply: Lift table