Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 PM
TammyStar
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for your loss man I can't imagine what you have been through. I just got my Lo in June so I haven't done anything to it yet. Lots of good ideas here. One thing I want to do for sure is get my tat in memory of my Mom etched on a derby cover. Will be awesome to see how you add "and it will all be good" to the bike.
I hope that work in progress brings you joy!
Here's my Tat for my Mom. I can't wait to see it on my bike.

Tammy

Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by TammyStar
Sorry for your loss man I can't imagine what you have been through. I just got my Lo in June so I haven't done anything to it yet. Lots of good ideas here. One thing I want to do for sure is get my tat in memory of my Mom etched on a derby cover. Will be awesome to see how you add "and it will all be good" to the bike.
I hope that work in progress brings you joy!
Here's my Tat for my Mom. I can't wait to see it on my bike.

Tammy
Thanks Tammy, sorry for the loss of your Mom. I still have mine. She is a rock in my life.Have you found anyone yet to do your derby. When you do please let me know.
I like your tat, very nice. I hope your Mom would approve. HaHa. I'm not sure if I will go engraved or etched or what. My Daughter and Daughter inlaw both have a very artsy set of my sons initials for their tats. Not sure if I want it in the paint or engraved in a cover. The" and it will all be good..." will be on there somewhere too.
We have a little box at his monument where his friends leave him little things when they visit. Pics of themselves and pics of each others memorial tats,and of course the joints and cigs.Its pretty cool that they all care so much, but it can also rip your heart out when you find one of them there.
I ran in to this thread and there is a guy that does custom derbies. I hope you can find someone that can get your colors on there. Story808 is his id and here is the thread https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...see-em-46.html
It seems like I remember one of the forum sponsors does custom ingraving http://www.azece.com/ yeah, there it is, I had it bookmarked.

Thanks again little sister, good luck with your lo, and be safe out there.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:17 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HDFatboy98
I too am sad to hear of your loss. Even though the reason of the build is sad I hope the new build will bring you some joy. This is starting to be my fav.thread. definitely some sweet bikes. Warg's bike is my wallpaper. Nice jobs guys
Thanks for the props 98. To think my bike is what you see when you sit down in front of your computer screen is very humbling. I appreciate the kind words.

HH, thanks to you too. I'm loving all these bikes getting posted up here. Keep sending inspiring pics and prayers the OP's way.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:15 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Surely there are some more slick fatties out there. Self gratuitous BUMP.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:54 AM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

...... Here's a Pic of my Custom Fat Boy Fender ---

Old 08-11-2012, 01:37 PM
haulin
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for your loss. My dad went down on his king when I was 10...20 years later this is my homage to him and the bug he planted in me. It's a Lo, but close enough I still think josewales Lo takes the cake though.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:23 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by dennyo
...... Here's a Pic of my Custom Fat Boy Fender ---

Ehhh, what were you saying. Oh yeah yeah yeah fender. Got distracted. Yeah looks good. yeah real good

Old 08-11-2012, 10:26 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by BodyThief82
Sorry for your loss. My dad went down on his king when I was 10...20 years later this is my homage to him and the bug he planted in me. It's a Lo, but close enough I still think josewales Lo takes the cake though.

Thanks BodyThief, sorry for your loss as well. First lo I've seen with a batwing. Looks good.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:12 PM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's mine

Old 08-12-2012, 05:32 PM
rockinred
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry for your loss, I truly understand.

Tribute builds are always the best.

Here is a few pics of my previous bike. This is the 100th Anniversary Fatboy. I changed the tins though!

Best of luck on it!!

Attached Thumbnails Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME-p1010054.jpg   Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME-p1010056.jpg   Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME-p1010068.jpg  

Quick Reply: Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME