Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DNA Wheels...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015 | 11:29 AM
Lonny Morgan
|
Advanced
Default DNA Wheels...

I have been saving some scratch for wheels.... I have read a lot of reviews that have me feeling a little worried but I don't have the kind of bread that gets a $1,100 wheel... so I am leaning to DNA as for the obviou$ reasons...

Where did you order your wheels from? I see KCINT everywhere on EBAY... but are there other places... have you dealt with KCINT and what was your experience... I am guessing everyone of you who have DNA MAMMOTH 52 SPOKE also have tubes right? I will def go with tubes just to be safe...

2nd part... what kind of rubber are you riding? I hear nightmares about vee... so that's out...

basically I am just a tattoo artist... I am not a real estate agent lol... so I am trying to spend smart...

Your input is welcomed.... also when I get some samson cholos those V&H will be for sale

Old 01-02-2015 | 12:57 PM
Mike NY
Road Master

I just put on a 21" Sinister Big Daddy Fat Spoke with an AVON AV71 COBRA 21" 120/70-21" WHITE WALL.

Got it from HogPro (Sponsor here on this site) Give them a call. Speak with Drew.

I was also not sure about DNA with everything I read here. Lots of mixed reviews.

Mike
NY

Old 01-02-2015 | 01:12 PM
Lonny Morgan
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mike NY
I just put on a 21" Sinister Big Daddy Fat Spoke with an AVON AV71 COBRA 21" 120/70-21" WHITE WALL.

Got it from HogPro (Sponsor here on this site) Give them a call. Speak with Drew.

I was also not sure about DNA with everything I read here. Lots of mixed reviews.

Mike
NY
I appreciate the reply but those are expensive for a lil guy like myself... if money was no object then my attitude would be totally different...

Old 01-02-2015 | 01:22 PM
tripwire759
Road Warrior

I got mine from KCINT and they were not too bad to deal with. I went with a package deal that includes pulley and rotors. One of the guys I felt with was really into it and answered all my questions. When I called back, I dealt with another and wasn't impressed. It was like I was bothering him put couldn't pass on the deal. I pulled the trigger and so far I have been happy. I did hear about some issues with holding air but I went with a tube to fix that.

Hope that works.

Old 01-02-2015 | 01:32 PM
Low budget Dan
Road Master
Veteran: Navy

Lonny Morgan just wondering what is that trim piece on your front fender where the Heritage Softail script was I have been looking for something like that. I also like it without the plastic chrome hub cover

Old 01-02-2015 | 01:38 PM
Daddy454
Road Master

Can't speak for the DNA wheels,but I have dealt with KCInt before,and was very pleased with the service and quality of goods.

Old 01-02-2015 | 01:41 PM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member

I got a set of DNA about 3.years ago. I've had no issues whatsoever. They look as good as others and half the price.

I ordered mine through ebay, recommended by another forum member. Think it's marc at choppershop1. Good service, great price.

Last edited by kozy22; 01-02-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2015 | 01:42 PM
Lonny Morgan
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by Low budget Dan
Lonny Morgan just wondering what is that trim piece on your front fender where the Heritage Softail script was I have been looking for something like that. I also like it without the plastic chrome hub cover
To be honest that was on the bike when I bought it... I just stripped other stuff from it like the bags, seat, windshield etc... but I didn't remove nor add anything to the front fender.

Thanks everyone else for responding... I am thinking I may just have to risk it... see what happens and hope I don't become a negative review lol...

Old 01-02-2015 | 02:02 PM
92Fatty
Road Master
Old 01-02-2015 | 05:38 PM
Lonny Morgan
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by 92Fatty
wow... let me look into that a little bit... thanks for the heads up on that...

Quick Reply: DNA Wheels...