Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air ride 2014+ dash switch part #?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 10:03 AM
WooHaaSG
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air ride 2014+ dash switch part #?

Anyone have part # for the Rushmore bikes momentary switch? I really don't wanna have to reach under saddle to work compressor/solenoid. Hoping to just order online through Surdyke. Thanks y'all.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:19 PM
CPT_Carrera
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by WooHaaSG
Anyone have part # for the Rushmore bikes momentary switch? I really don't wanna have to reach under saddle to work compressor/solenoid. Hoping to just order online through Surdyke. Thanks y'all.
71400035 or 71400036 is just for the momentary switches themselves. If you need an entire auxiliary harness and switch pack that is 71400105. I already have the auxiliary switch pack which does have switches but not momentary switches. you are supposed to be able to replace the switches in that kit with those momentary switches I listed first. I have a few more accessories on my bike so I recently ordered part number 71400033 as well which is the right side switch pack. This pack includes both of those momentary switches in it.

Check out the link below for a diagram;
http://partstream.arinet.com/Mobile/...S5tJvFxE1.html

Last edited by CPT_Carrera; 01-14-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:33 PM
CPT_Carrera
Tourer

Forgot to add that the switches are really simple to swap too

. Just slide the metal tab back that retains it in place and it will come right out

Old 01-14-2016, 08:26 PM
xeonichor
Intermediate
Default Life Saver

I have searched the net high and low couldn't find any info on the dash rocker switches. Then i had the great idea of asking the HDForum And what do you know i found salvation. Now the part numbers that were givin, are they from Harley or somewhere else? I clicked the link but it didn't work for me. Is the entire auxiliary harness and switch pack all ready in my dash with a dumby switches? And the last question does anyone know where i can find custom rocker switches that fit in the housing shown above. I have seen a lot of laser etching switches and i would like something like that. 2015 street glide special

Old 01-14-2016, 08:44 PM
CPT_Carrera
Tourer

Originally Posted by xeonichor
I have searched the net high and low couldn't find any info on the dash rocker switches. Then i had the great idea of asking the HDForum And what do you know i found salvation. Now the part numbers that were givin, are they from Harley or somewhere else? I clicked the link but it didn't work for me. Is the entire auxiliary harness and switch pack all ready in my dash with a dumby switches? And the last question does anyone know where i can find custom rocker switches that fit in the housing shown above. I have seen a lot of laser etching switches and i would like something like that. 2015 street glide special
The link was to St Charles Harley davidson's online parts catalog with diagrams. Pretty useful link if you can find it. Those part numbers are Harley and there is another link that has just about every combination of dash switch part numbers for the Rushmore bikes available.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/new-r...tch-flhtk.html

Not sure about custom switches. One thing to note is if you try to use a switch meant for one side, it will be upside down if you try and put it on the opposite side. You can flip the cap over by carefully prying the cap up with a tiny screwdriver but they aren't meant to be flipped honestly. There is a tiny detent in the cap that makes it tough to place it any way other than the way it was meant to be. Still, it can be done and the end result looks like something stock.

Last edited by CPT_Carrera; 01-14-2016 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:13 PM
CPT_Carrera
Tourer

I got my air ride installed and running off of these dash switches. Below are the links to a couple videos I made showing what I did to get it working.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:38 PM
load97
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

Kinda neat.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Twilighttwinlight
Stage III

Would you be willing to direct me to the wiring schematic for this? I have dirty air. And purchased part 71400105, 71400036 and 35. Is there a link for installing these parts to the three wires from my dirty air kit? Thanks

Old 04-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Hammz
Grand HDF Member

Received 578 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by Twilighttwinlight
Would you be willing to direct me to the wiring schematic for this? I have dirty air. And purchased part 71400105, 71400036 and 35. Is there a link for installing these parts to the three wires from my dirty air kit? Thanks
This what you're looking for?

https://serviceinfo.harley-davidson....ive=false&.pdf

Over 2 amps, use switch number 3 (switched relay output) & a momentary switch from the CVO lock or unlock function instead of the latching switch in this kit.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Twilighttwinlight
Stage III

Originally Posted by Hammz
This what you're looking for?

https://serviceinfo.harley-davidson....ive=false&.pdf

Over 2 amps, use switch number 3 (switched relay output) & a momentary switch from the CVO lock or unlock function instead of the latching switch in this kit.
Yep. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Air ride 2014+ dash switch part #?