tour pack for a street glide

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016 | 08:36 AM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 68 XLCH

That is a seriously cool setup.

Is that a temp gauge in the lower?
Thank you!! That is my Air Pressure Gauge for my rear air ride. I have changed out the factory rears to Tricky Air and the front forks to Legend Axeo, love the ride.

Old 04-08-2016 | 08:39 AM
Joltergeist
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 68 XLCH
Very nice, let's see some more photos of your set up.
There isn't much else, I've added the TP and the lowers... Mostly innards as well, Boom II and a CB, which I had the plug mounted in the left dead panel...

Thanks for the compliments!!! I'll try to get some more pics if the weather behaves this weekend!

Old 04-08-2016 | 08:41 AM
Joltergeist
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GlidingJoe
I have the parts list at home and will gladly post them this eve. I will however share this, to make the tour pak position from one up to two up, you need to change the mounting hardware.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...-mounting-rack vs http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...-mounting-rack. The wiring was all done with HD parts, plug and play.

Here are a few pictures of solo and two-up
Man, that is PRETTY in 1-up config... might need to buy the 1-up mount for mine...

Old 04-08-2016 | 09:46 AM
bzb123
Road Captain

Chopped tour pak, C&C banana pad to match C&C fastback seat

Genuine Imitation Alligator!

Attached Thumbnails tour pack for a street glide-img_0225.jpg  
Old 04-08-2016 | 10:14 AM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Joltergeist
Man, that is PRETTY in 1-up config... might need to buy the 1-up mount for mine...
I will caution you as well as others. The One-up mount, for me, did not adjust forward enough to comfortably reach the bars. I have a decent reach, by no means am I short armed or anything. My dealer could not even believe how poorly the adjustment was. several sat on bike and felt the same. I had to make an adapter plate to move the tour pak more, to gain a comfortable sitting position. Just a heads up!!

Old 04-08-2016 | 12:19 PM
milleda31
Road Captain

I will caution you as well as others. The One-up mount, for me, did not adjust forward enough to comfortably reach the bars. I have a decent reach, by no means am I short armed or anything. My dealer could not even believe how poorly the adjustment was. several sat on bike and felt the same. I had to make an adapter plate to move the tour pak more, to gain a comfortable sitting position. Just a heads up!!
I have the same situation. Can you describe or show some pics of the adapter plate you made?

Thanks

Old 04-09-2016 | 04:00 AM
Joltergeist
Cruiser

Thanks for the heads up... might not be an option for me for that reason... I don't have a really long reach, even my Corbin sits me back a little too far...

Old 04-09-2016 | 06:58 AM
elb62
Advanced

Just picked up my tour PAK and checked the two up detachable mounting rack on the 4-point docking before I mount to tour PAK. The rear of the rack looks to be to narrow for the 4-point docking. Dealer installed the 4-point and I’m not sure if the rear mount chrome spacers are in the right positions. Should the small one be on the inside and thicker one on the out side? Looking at the HD parts manual it looks like thick inside and small outside. What am I missing?

Old 04-09-2016 | 07:35 AM
CVO SG
Road Warrior

Mine is thicker to the inside

Old 04-09-2016 | 08:25 AM
timbo141
Road Warrior

Corbin Classic Solo with rider backrest.

Annual stop at the Heidelburger Drive In in Leavenworth Wa.

Quick Reply: tour pack for a street glide